Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 76)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
9. Ethiopian

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Blacula:
I had dinner at what style of restaurant last night?

1. Spanish
2. Japanese
3. Morroccan
4. Thai
5. Chinese
6. American
7. French
8. Vietnamese
9. Ethiopian
10. Cuban

4. Thai
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
I was going to do something clever here and write 'No' in each of the languages guessed but that requires time - which I don't have today so...

No and No.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
5. Chinese

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

And No.
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

8. Vietnamese

(I also request you tell us what you had, so I order it the next time I have whatever it is you had! [Big Grin] )

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

And No.

(But yes - I will tell you what I had. Though it was probably the safest/most boring thing on the menu.)

1. Spanish
2. Japanese
3. Morroccan
4. Thai
5. Chinese
6. American
7. French
8. Vietnamese
9. Ethiopian
10. Cuban

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

6. American
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
3. Morroccan

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Nyet and Nein.

(I may as well start showing off my knowledge of some foreign "No"s.)

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
1. Spanish

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

2. Japanese
Outdoor Miner
Vote for Gates!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Outdoor Miner           Edit/Delete Post     
10. Cuban

--------------------
Legion World's Badwill Ambassador

From: A Huge, Pulsating, Ever-Expanding Chicken Heart | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

And CK is correct with Japanese. And the next time he has it he has to order Teriyaki Beef! Boring but Yum!
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

There is one sequence of Lost that makes me cry everytime. It is:

(A) Take off of the raft at the end of Season #1
(B) Desmond & Penny finally reunited
(C) Sayid & Nadia reunited
(D) Death of Charlie
(E) Death of Nadia
(F) Jin & Sun reunited
(G) Birth of Aaron / Death of Boone
(H) Viewers learn Locke was in a wheelchair--and has been cured on the island.

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.