Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 76)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You have a nasty genie to cater to your every whim. And you know how nasty genies get...

I wish I had a rich, hot, young, loving wife who lets me pursue my dreams and is totally faithful while also being willing to "explore".

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, Molten Gold Girl is now your wife. . She lets you do whatever you want and is totally willing to "explore". Unfortunately, her body temperature is 1064.18 °C, the melting point of gold. Any exploration you might choose to do will have to be done remotely with robotic fingers. Oh yeah, she has this unfortunate habit of inadvertently setting fire to your house.

I wish I had the power to undo the nasty consequences of a nasty genie wish for untold riches.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, you can now undo the consequences, but having used your wish, can't ask for the untold wealth.

I wish everyone would notice that my next post will be my 100th.

From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Your post count will now be forever compared by everyone to Quislet Esq.'s.

I wish I could score a 4 day pass with Preview night, accommodations and airfare to next year's San Diego Comic-con.

From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You now have all that, but you will be working six jobs at the same time for the rest of your life to pay for it.

I wish the LMB had the powers of the Legionnaires.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted. Unfortunately, as the Legionnaires are fictional characters, our powers are just that - nonexistent.

I wish I could be the host of one of those Nat.Geo travel shows.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You are the host of Best Places to Visit in Antarctica.

I wish the Nasty Genie would turn into the Nice Genie.

--------------------

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted.

Alas, he resides only within the borders of Nice, Italy. You'll have to go there and meet him in person to get your wishes granted. Also, he only speaks Italian. So start saving up for that plane ticket and language immersion course veloce, Paisan.

I wish I could share today's absolutely perfect weather with everyone on Legion World.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Granted. All 1500+ LW members and alts are magically transported to your house, which means you have to provide food and lodging. (Hope your neighbors don't mind the noise, the crowding, etc.)

I wish the Nice Genie lived in Kansas City and spoke English.

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted. In order to get there, though, he has to switch places with someone - namely, you! Hope you like Nice, Italy.

I wish I could eat all I wanted to without getting fat.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, You can eat all you want and not get fat because all food goes right through you. So fast in fact that you need to eat while on the toilet. And seeing how all food goes right through you, you don't get any of the nutritional value of the food either. So you are always hungry and will die soon from starvation.

I wish that only unqualified greedy people get elected to public office.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

GRANTED!

However, all of them are assassinated or ousted for being so horribly greedy, that the world governments are abolished and the world is plunged into anarchy.

I wish I only attracted people whom I also found attractive in return.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Every person you find attractive is attract to you, but they find you repulsive so they beat you up.

I wish they would do a remake of the Sound of Music starring Britney Spears and Charlie Sheen.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Britney and Charlie star in the gender bending version of Sound of Music with an all new sound track by Rebecca Black. Britney plays Captain Von Trapp and Charlie plays Liesl. Fortunately, saner heads prevail and the film is never released.

I wish I could know if there is life after death, without actually having to die first.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted. You don't have to die first, because upon knowing, you're stranded in Purgatory forever.

I wish I could breathe underwater, while still remaining human.

--------------------

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.