Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 76)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
In the episode "A Hole in the World," Angel looks to a large tree in England which he believes is the entrance to the Deeper Well. Spike states, “either that or Christmas Land”.

Calybos, I do hope I am being tactful, but I really think you need to read the thread PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT: TTD at the top of the spaceopoly page. Please forgive me if I am being too blunt. Thank you.

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
OK, I am just gonna ask a question...

What kind of dog did the Mayor once own?

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Erm... it's in the dream sequence that Faith has just before she comes out of the coma (in 'Five By Five' I think) and it's a big fluffy sort or brown dog but it's exact breed I couldn't tell you. I assume that's the one you're referring to, and I have a feeling it was actual played by SMG's dog. Or possibly Joss Whedon's.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

hmmm...I forgot about the dream sequence. I'll have to check it out next time and see if there is actually a dog in there, and also see if it is the correct breed. Sorry Bevis, but the Mayor specifically states the breed in season 3.
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

I'm pretty sure there is a dog in that sequence, although to be fair I have no idea if the Mayor actually says it is his. As for the mention of it in season 3.... nope, blanking on that one.

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

OK, a hint....this dog would not be out of line in asking for a pint of Guinness.
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

An Irish Setter, perchance? (Which certainly isn't the type of dog I'm thinking of).

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

That's it, Bevis. You're up!
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Damn it, I really should stop guessing answers because then I have to go and think up questions as well. [Wink]

Hmmm.....

OK, we may have had this before but name every opening credit character that has died in Buffy *and* Angel.

--------------------

Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
Okay.

Buffy died twice, but got better.

Angel and Spike died as they were becoming vampires, and it is implied that they both died at the end of 'Angel'.

Cordelia died.

Anya died.

Tara died (in the only episode in which she was in the opening credits).

Fred died, and it is implied that Illyria did too.

It's implied that Gunn died.

Wesley died, and so did Doyle.

Let's see, is that it? Oz and Riley didn't die. Joyce was never in the credits. Giles and Xander and Willow didn't die. Lorne didn't die, and I don't think he was in the credits anyway. Dawn didn't die. I think that's it.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Jonathan was in the opening credits of "Superstar," I think, and he died.
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Gunn, Angel, Illyria and Spike dying in the final episode is... uncertain. not sure if any of the comics that have been published since are set after then or not, but since there has been talk of TV movies with Spike and/or Angel I would guess at teh very least they survived. God only knows how though (and how the hell were they going to tie up that story if the series *had* been recommissioned?).

Lorne was in the credits from series three (or possibly four) of Angel, but yes he survived. Technically I suppose you could say that Willow and Xander both died in The Wish but personally I wouldn't count it sicne that was an alternate reality and so doesn't quite count. Joyce wasn't in the credits as you say and Dawn, Giles, Oz and Riley didn't die.

Jonothan was the one I thought was likely to trip people up (possibly Tara as well) but since you got all of them apart from him I think Matthew gets the next question even though Lance got the hardest one.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Y'know, maybe season 8 of Buffy (the upcoming comic) will let us in on the fates of the "final four." Or perhaps season 9...
Matthew E
Suprmetrician

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Matthew E   Author's Homepage   Email Matthew E         Edit/Delete Post     
I think Lance should take it. That was tricky.

--------------------
Legion Abstract

From: Ontario | Registered: Feb 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Ok....just to keep it rolling...

This is probably pushing the envelope of the category, but...here we go...

On what series has Alexis Denisof recently played a (hilarious) horny newscaster?

This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  73  74  75  76  77  78  79  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.