Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 75)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, Los Angeles optometrist Jesus Garcia-Lopez was abducted by benevolent aliens in1948 when he went into congestive heart failure while driving to San Bernardino to visit his mother, Luz. The aliens, an aquatic species from Antares, lacked the knowledge of human anatomy to operate so they put Jesus in a stasis field aboard their ship until human science had developed sufficiently to help poor Jesus. In 2011, science had advanced enough that the world was ready for Jesus' return. Unfortunately, the Antareans had returned home by then, with Jesus.

I wish I could go back in time and advise myself to avoid the mistakes I made.

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You can, but a small voice in your head says maybe you shouldn't cause a paradox. Then you hear the small voice way, "oh, wait..." just before you disappear in a puff of logic.

I wish I had read all 75 pages of this game before having to create my own wish.

From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You read all 75 pages of this thread. As a result, the men in the white coats with the butterfly net have been dispatched to give you a nifty jacket that fastens in the back and take you to your new home with padded walls.

I wish same-sex marriage were now legal throughout the United States.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, you may now marry the same sex in any state, the new requirement is that you must be of different species.

I wish there were no more hypocrisy in politics.

From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Sadly, with no hypocrites allowed to serve as candidates, your next ballot will feature a choice between rusted-out washer/dryer parts, a freight car full of potash, and a lawn gnome. Nobody else on Earth was both willing and qualified.

I wish I could get some good-quality, inexpensive Indian food in this neighborhood.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted, however it is so good and so inexpensive that there is a minimum 3 hour wait for a table or take-out. Oh and the traffic in your neighborhood is now bumper-to-bumper, horns honking 24/7 from all the people going to the restaurant.

I wish everyone from Legion World was attending this years Comic Con.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! A freak virus deletes the accounts of hundreds of posters, somehow leaving only those who did attend.

*knocks on wood*

I wish we all had free working flight rings. That don't stop working suddenly, and are not lethal in any way.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Unfortunately, the shop made them all sized to fit ten-year-olds. (Because, y'know, only kids read comics and buy the related swag.) And there aren't any 21st Century jewelers who know how to re-size a flight ring safely.

I wish each of the cats would just eat his/her own damn food without whining and trying to steal whatever the other cat was eating.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Your cats have been turned into one dog.

I wish to give my wish to someone else.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted, the wish has been given to your most spiteful enemy, who promptly uses it to turn you into a giant bubblegum statue.

I wish the nasty genie would lose its powers.

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. As you may be aware, magic is only science we don't yet understand. The nasty genie's power's were encoded on a Chase Bankcard which he carried in his wallet. His wallet was lifted at the mall by none other than Jesus Garcia-Lopez, newly back from Antares and angrier than hell that his mother is now deceased and his optometry shop has been sold. He's a nastier genie than the last one.

I wish that summer could always be here, without the Earth stopping spinning on it's axis or life threatening heat occurring.

[ August 03, 2011, 12:58 PM: Message edited by: Semi Transparent Fellow ]

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Hi Semi! nice to "see" you again, my fellow non-fully-visible Legionnaire.

Granted. A mega corporation builds a sun lamp to provide eternal summer where you live. However, prices are so high that only the truly wealthy can afford to stay there.

I wish that I could have an unlimited amount of money for the rest of my life, without having to work, commit a crime, or serve anybody - and still live to a ripe old age of 100.

--------------------

cleome46

Granted. You'll have to travel all the way to Eastport Plaza ("Portland's Favorite Cozy, Carpeted Mall") to claim your prize. Also, once you collect it, you must live within the confines of the mall for the rest of your century-long life.

I wish all the stuff falling apart in the house would just repair itself overnight.

[ August 06, 2011, 10:55 AM: Message edited by: cleome45 ]

--------------------

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Granted. A demon possesses your house. Everything's brand new, but they won't stop trying to kill you.

I wish my body were extremely sexy, muscular and attractive.

--------------------

He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Your body is now a Porsche.

I wish life were a little easier.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.