Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Teen Titans Trivia (Page 75)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...  83  84  85   
Author Topic: Teen Titans Trivia
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
I feel like I might have known this at one point in time but if I did, I've forgotten it now.

Guessing - Phantasm?

P.S. JLA/Titans was a really good mini. Thanks for reminding me of it IB. I really need to re-read it soon. I would also argue that what made it so good was the sense of history that all the characters in it shared, and the high emotional stakes that that history instilled in the readers.

Shame that it's all gone now with the DCnU. [Frown]

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
No, Phantasm was quite dead at that time. At least, Danny Chase was, while I believe the "souls of Azarath" version had been dispersed or had gone back to Azarath.

Yes, I agree with you on both points, Blacula! In addition, JLA/Titans is one of the few minis where the writers managed to give every character something to do, and all of them were treated with the respect they deserved.

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Jerry
active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Jerry   Email Jerry         Edit/Delete Post     
Bumblebee?

--------------------
No regrets, Coyote.

From: Missouri | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Kole maybe? (Whose fate was left undetermined at the end of the Team Titans series. Though I lean toward the idea that the 'Kole' we saw in that series was just Monarch playing tricks on the team.)
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Bumblebee was present, and helped Raven, Steel, Herald, Omen and Changeling "download" Cyborg's soul.

Kole, although I greatly wish she were still alive, was listed as deceased at that time (although I believe a search by the Wildebeest Society showed her fate as "results inconclusive", but for all purposes I'm counting her as dead).

--------------------

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

I can't remember Hawk's status at the time of this mini - Monarch? Extant? Dead? - but maybe he's the one you've got in mind?
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

No, not Hawk either. Though you're right, I checked the issue and the files have him lasted as "alive", as Extant.

Since your answer meets the requirements of my Q, over to you, Blacula!

The Titan I had in mind was Minion, who was by all accounts alive somewhere in space - though his one-panel appearance shows him unconscious :/

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

I was thinking of Minion for this question but kept deciding against him for some reason.

Hmmm - question time?

OK - Who were the 5 members of Donna's bridal party (not including the flower girl)?

Whoever names the 5th one wins.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I'd guess Starfire, Raven, Lilith, Sharon Tracy and Wonder Woman.

By the way, anyone interested in a Titans Idol game? [Razz]

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

You have 4 of 5 correct IB - Raven was not a member.
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

I guess Terry Long's daughter at that point was the flower girl.

Hmmm... Donna's "sister" in the Hinckley family?

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

^ That's the one IB! And I'm glad you just called her "Donna's 'sister' in the Hinckley family" because I can't remember what her name was either! haha

Over to you.

Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Ms. Hinckley! I don't even know if I spelled their surname right, Blacula!

Hm... Who sent Kole to her death?

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Earth-II Robin?
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Nope! He didn't do the sending [Razz]

--------------------

This topic comprises 85 pages: 1  2  3  ...  72  73  74  75  76  77  78  ...  83  84  85   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.