Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 74)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
cleome46
or you can do the confusion 'til your head falls off

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! Unfortunately, Mrs. Ex has seen the inscription on the pic: "To Rockhopper Lad, XOXOXO, From Your 'Santa Baby!'" And now you've both got yourselves some 'splainin' to do, Gents!

I wish this room wasn't so drafty in the Wintertime.

[ December 23, 2010, 08:01 PM: Message edited by: cleome ]

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. The room is much less drafty. Now the rain comes through the ceiling instead.

I wish I had a bunch of grapes.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. Unfortunately they're lodged in your small intestines and major surgery will be required to remove them.

I wish I was a sexy surgeon like the ones on soap operas.

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted.

You are sexy surgeon Dr. James Frame from Another World. You have not existed since the show went off the air in 1999.

I wish everyone on Legion World lived in the same city.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted.

Unfortunately the city is Pompeii in AD 79. Say... do you smell something burning?

I wish I hadn't skipped lunch today.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Icon 1 posted      Profile for cleome46   Email cleome46         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. That annoying pretty-boy popstar du jour, his even-more-annoying celeb girlfriend, and 4,000,000,000 paparazzi have just arrived to take you out to lunch. Grit your teeth and wear these dark glasses and don't talk politics. Also, be vigilant or everyone'll stick YOU with the check.

I wish I wasn't out of work.

--------------------
Hey, Kids! My "Cranky and Kitschy" collage art is now viewable on flickr. Drop by and tell me that I sent you.

From: Vanity, OR | Registered: Dec 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You are now the personal, hands on bathroom attendent at Fulsom Prison to the inmates on death row.

I wish I had a penny.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Granted!

That ginormous penny from the Batcave just landed on you.

I wish US politics were less adversarial.

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted!

The U.S. is now ruled by a dictator, who quickly executes any dissidents.

I wish this genie weren't so nasty.

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
rickshaw1
Leader

Icon 1 posted      Profile for rickshaw1   Email rickshaw1         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. The genie now only does things that are all sweetness and light, fairies and unicorns. People everywhere go out of their minds and start hacking and slashing due to the unrelenting torture of niceness. Martha Stewart now Rules.

I wish hit movies had better acting talent in them.

--------------------
Damn you, you kids! Get off my lawn or I'm callin' tha cops!

Something pithy!

From: South Carolina | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted: All the extras in the crowd scenes for all Hollywood extravaganzas must now be Shakespearean trained actors. Unfortunately there's now a shortage of such actors and production on most films grinds to a halt.

I wish the next poster would post, in his/her reply in this thread, a recognizable and high resolution picture of him/herself naked in front of the White House, without anything obscuring his/her nakedness.

[Big Grin]

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
cleome46

Granted.

-

Yeah, that's really me. I just never told anyone because I wanted you all to love me for my mind, not my stellar good looks.

That's a corner of the White House garage in the background. The White House cleaning staff lent me the tablecloth, but I had to launder and return it afterward.

I wish we could go out to a nice restaurant for dinner tonight.

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted.

That's very kind of you, cleome, to use your wish on Norwegian rock band, WE. Felberg and the boys raise a glass of Akvavit in your honor as they dig into their Reinsdyrsteik.

I wish my lawn wouldn't grow so darned quickly.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
Granted.

your lawn is now a concrete wasteland, incapable of supporting living vegetation. The only 'grass' is a small patch of astroturf.

I wish my thesis was written already so I could kick back and enjoy the spring and summer.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Candlelight
A forever cadet!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Candlelight   Email Candlelight         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted.
Unfortunately, it earns an F, lowering your grade average for the term and you loose your grant monies.
[Frown]

I wish the world were ready for Jesus to come back.

--------------------
'In the twinkling of an eye'
I'll be dancing in the sky!

Come, join me!

From: Salem, Oregon USA | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  71  72  73  74  75  76  77  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.