Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three (Page 71)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  ...  133  134  135   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
8) Perilous Times: Free Speech in Wartime by Geoffrey R. Stone

as opposed to paid speeches? [Wink]

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope, I read that a while ago and because of this question I have started to read it again.

I might just give this to you Novelty seeing as no one else is trying.

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Now for my question.

The last book I read was:

1) Another Mother Tongue by Judy Grahn
2) Tarzan at the Earth's Core by Edgar Rice Burroughs
3) Washington Burning by Les Standiford
4) In Search of Gay America by Neil Miller
5) The Barefoot Mailman by Theodore Pratt
6) A Civil Action by Jonothan Harr
7) Marvel Essentials: The Avengers vol. 1
8) Perilous Times: Free Speech in Wartime by Geoffrey R. Stone
9) The Case of the Not-So-Nice Nurse by Mabel Maney
10) Wicked by Gregory Maguire

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
5) The Barefoot Mailman by Theodore Pratt

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope,

I bought and read that back in June during my trip to Florida.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
2) Tarzan at the Earth's Core by Edgar Rice Burroughs

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I got that at a flea market. I'm not sure if I ever read it.

Looks like the next person gets it.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
3) Washington Burning by Les Standiford

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Yes, that was the last book I read. It was about how the city of Washington got built and how it took the British burning it that ended the debate over whether it should be the federal city.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Let's do this slightly differently. The answer is "Walkers". What is the question?

A. What type of people do I dislike the most?
B. What do I call my TV remote on the account of me not being able to find them when I need them?
C. What did I name my new pet kitten?
D. What is my last name?
E. I play in an amateur softball team, what is the nickname of the team?
F. What item did I just buy for my baby daughter?
G. What does my son calls Luke Skywalker?
H. What brand of chips did I just eat?
I. Who will I leave my dog with tomorrow?
J. What is the answer to life, the universe, and everything?

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

F. What item did I just buy for my baby daughter?

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

I don't have a baby daughter... sorry Quis, wrong answer.

--------------------

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Novelty:
I don't have a baby daughter... sorry Quis, wrong answer.

K. What item did I just buy for my grown daughter?

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

E. I play in an amateur softball team, what is the nickname of the team?

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

KK: Haha, I don't have a daughter!
Quis: I don't play softball.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
B. What do I call my TV remote on the account of me not being able to find them when I need them?

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  68  69  70  71  72  73  74  ...  133  134  135   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.