Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Name Three (Page 70)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 113 pages: 1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ...  111  112  113   
Author Topic: Name Three
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Katrina
Rita
Wilma

(I call my sisters by those names sometimes)

Name three styles of shoes.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Oxfords
Stilettos
Loafers

Name three child actors that also had an adult acting career

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Jodie Foster
Ron Howard
Scott Baio

Name three on-air personalities from WKRP

[ October 15, 2008, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Dr. Johnny Fever
Venus Flytrap
Les Nesman

Name three models of Ford cars.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN
"Bah-weep-Graaaaagnah wheep ni ni bong."

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
Mustang
Edsel
Crown victoria

name three of the Holograms from Jem & the Holograms

--------------------
Judging yourself right is a
destination, i'm just on a journey

http://pnubaumturk.deviantart.com/

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Kimber Benton
Aja Leith
Shana Elmsford

Name three Sweathogs from "Welcome Back Kotter."

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Freddy "Boom Boom" Washington
Juan Epstein
Arnold Horshak

Name three famous explorers

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Ferdinand Magellan
Christopher Columbus
Edmund Hillary

Name 3 TV shows with numbers instead of (and as a replacement for) letter (or letters) in its title.

Titles like Beverly Hills 90210, or 8 simple rules, or Spiderman 2, where the number in the title is just a number, isn't what I'm thinking of.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
If I understand the question correctly . . .

Numb3rs
7th Heaven

Name three TV series that continued following the deaths of their lead actors, with the deaths of each actor's character being written into the series. (One is mentioned in Novely's post.)

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
What's 227? 3rd Rock from the Sun was the other one I was thinking of, although if you had K9 Karma it would have been acceptable.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN

Icon 1 posted      Profile for l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN   Email l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by He Who Wanders:
If I understand the question correctly . . .

Numb3rs
7th Heaven

Name three TV series that continued following the deaths of their lead actors, with the deaths of each actor's character being written into the series. (One is mentioned in Novely's post.)

8 simple rules
Good times
News radio? *thats a guess since it was an ensemble cast*

name 3 Roger Moore ear Bond Villains

--------------------

From: Yonkers N.Y | Registered: Apr 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

8 Simple Rules - Death of John Ritter
News Radio - Death of Phil Hartman
Eight is Enough - Death of Diana Hyland

Name three of the Seven Wonders of the Ancient World

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

l.e.g.i.o.n.John , none of the actors on Good Times died, even though John Amos' character was killed off.

--------------------

l.e.g.i.o.n.JOHN

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
l.e.g.i.o.n.John , none of the actors on Good Times died, even though John Amos' character was killed off.

Ohh ok your right Quis

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Hanging Gardens
Pyramids
Library of Alexandria

Name 3 Canadian Idols!

--------------------

This topic comprises 113 pages: 1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ...  111  112  113   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.