Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 70)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Bevis, are you talking about the song that was playing when Buffy killed the hellhounds at the prom?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope, there's a specific person with direct links to both buffy and to Prince (as in the recording artists). It's nothing to do with freddie Prince Junior or anything like that either.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Might be time for a hint?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
Sheena Easton?

ummmm ... she played one of the Gentlemen, didn't she?

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Heh heh, nope, but right sort fo area-ish.

Hint time, we're talking about someone who was a series regular in the second season (and possibly the first actually, not sure about that) but who was never a titles character.

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Hmmm...was Armin Shimerman (Snyder) in a Prince video or something?
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

No, but you're on the right track.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Ohhh, ok...had to do a bit of research and...Robia LaMorte (Jenny Calendar) toured with Prince! I didn't know that!
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Yup. In fact she was 'Pearl' on teh 'Diamonds and Pearls' almbum cover and in the videos from the album.

You're up again Lance

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

OK...in season 7, the First takes the form of several females - but only a few males. How many males does he imitate, and who are they?
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
hmmm, I'll say Adam, Warren, Jonathan, that first vampire Buffy fought (the one behind the forcefield) and ... Spike? So, I'll guess 5.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Ghost of Numf El
Waste ....... Of Space!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ghost of Numf El           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Bevis:
Heh heh, nope, but right sort fo area-ish.

Well, actually yes (although she wasn't one of the Gentleman).

According to the internet Sheena Easton was given acting lessons by Ken Lerner, aka Principal Flutie.

But not who you were looking for, so .......

From: Scatland | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Really? That's a pretty good link as well.

Oh, and in answer to lance's question the First wasn't adam (or at least i don't think he was) but he was also Mayor Wilkins. It was certainly Warren, Jonothan and Spike as well though.

Hmm, trying to think. In the first episode of the series I think it was Glory, Dru, Mayor Wilkins, Buffy and Spike. Then later Warren and Jonothan. I don't think it took the form of the Master though. In series three it was also one of the men that Angel had killed along with being Jenny and another woman i think, but since we're just talking about series seven that doesn't count.

So I've got the same number as Drake, but with the Mayor instead of Adam.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

My list had all of those..and he was indeed Adam briefly in the first episode in season 7. Neither of you mentioned Caleb, whose form he took after Buffy killed him.

The one behind the forcefield? I don't know who you mean, Drake.

Anyway, Drake answered first, so take it away, Drake.

lancesrealm
amiable

Drake???
  This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  67  68  69  70  71  72  73  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.