Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 69)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Well he didn't quite beat her up to the level that some of the others did, but in the episode with the Judge in it when they're at the shopping mall I'm pretty sure they had a big smack-down fight. Angelus didn't quite win but he certainly held his own before running off.

OK, new question. Hmmm... ok, easy one again. Speaking of Angelus how many times has he 'returned' after Angel got his soul back?

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Twice? (although there was one drug-induced delusion that he was Angelus again)
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

That's what I make it as well. I was debating whether the drug induced Angelus counts but since you identified that in your answer the point is moot.

You're up Drake.

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

In case anyone else was watching Buffy this morning, this'll be extra easy:

What kind of underoos did Xander used to have?

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Aquaman, I think. Not certain about that though.

--------------------

DrakeB3004

Yep - Aquaman it is!
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

In a similar vein, when Buffy was a child which superherione did she want to be?

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm..I know she pretended she was Power Girl...is that the one you are asking about?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

It is indeed. She actually says in Killed By Death that she wanted to be PG as well as pretended to be her. I thought that was very astute of her, and also a bit of a surprise from teh writers considering I wouldn't have thought that PG would be the obvious choice. Of course maybe that's why they did it.

You're up again lance.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
OK, here we go...

When Xander and Anya almost got married, where was the wedding supposed to take place?

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

hint: It was at one of the lodges in Sunnydale.
lancesrealm
amiable

Ok, it was the Sunnydale Bison's Lodge. New question:

When Cordelia, Gunn, and Wesley sing together at Caritas, what song do they sing?

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Dammit, I should know this one. Angel sang 'Mandy', but those three sang...

Ack, I can remember the conversation. Cordy wanted to sing Madonna I think but i *think* they ended up singing 'We Are The Champions' by Queen. I'm pretty sure it was a Queen song anyway but I may be completely wrong.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Nope...you are exactly right, Bevis! Take it away, m'man...
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Heh heh, yay me!

OK, having watched Prince give a fantastic performance on the Brits last night brings me the next question.

Who links Prince and Buffy?

--------------------

This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  66  67  68  69  70  71  72  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.