Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 68)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Ooh, I think it was 'Hush' but I'm not sure what category. Best TV Drama maybe? Although I'm pretty sure it was just the one specific episode rather than the series so I'm probably wrong about that.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
I think it was "Hells Bells" for best makeup prosthetics, or something like that....
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
Nope. Bevis has the right episode, but the wrong category.
From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Erm... best sound editing? I know it's mentioned in the Buffy guide I have at home but I won't look it up just yet (mainly because I'm at work so can't. [Wink] )

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
According to this site:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0118276/awards

Buffy has been nominated for several Emmys.

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I'll be darned!

Sorry everyone. Question cancelled. (I was thinking of Best Writing for "Hush.")

From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Ok...but you didn't ask a new one. I hope you don't mind if I ask one to get the ball rolling again? If you do mind, just ask a question and we'll ignore the one I am asking, ok?

OK, here we go...a multi-part question.

What are the last names of:

Harmony
Andrew
Anya
Lilah (of Wolfram & Hart)

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Anya is Jenkins (according to her own made up name. I don't think she had one when she was Aud). Lilah is Morgan.

I'm not sure about the other two though. I could check but I'll leave it to see if anyone knows them off the top of their heads.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

2 for 2, Bevis. If no one guesses the other 2 by tomorrow, the next question is yours.
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

OK, the other two...

Harmony is Kendall and Andrew is Wells, although I'm not sure if his surname is actually ever said in the series. However his brother's full name (Tucker Wells) *is* given so you have to assume that they're the same.

Since I know I'm right I'll ask an easy related question, what is Anya's full name after she becomes fully human again?

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Anya Christina Emmanuella Jenkins?
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

That's the one. Your go again lance.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

OK, here we go...

In each of the 7 seasons of Buffy, there is a "big bad." Which of the "big bads" did NOT at some point beat the crap out of Buffy?

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Well season 1 was the Master who killed her.
Season 2 was Angelus, who certainly beat teh snot out of her a couple of times.
Season 3 was Mayor Wilkins who... hmm, not sure. I'm pretty sure he smacked her around a couple of times but whether that counts as actually beating her up...
Season 4 was Adam (oh dear) who beat her up a couple of times.
Season 5 was Glory who well and truly beat her up.
Season 6 was... well, it depends on whether you count Dark Willow on her own as the big bad because I'm pretty sure she beat up Buffy. The Troika I don't think did though. Although Warren shooting Buffy sort of counts...
and Season 7 was the First who didn't beat up Buffy in any way at all since it couldn't actually touch anything corporeally.

So I guess it's the First you're looking for.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Bevis, I don't recall Angelus ever getting the better of Buffy in a fight. Your list is certainly thorough, though, and except for Angel matches mine. Take it away...
  This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  65  66  67  68  69  70  71  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.