Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Name Three (Page 66)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 113 pages: 1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ...  111  112  113   
Author Topic: Name Three
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Marie Curie
Leona Woods http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leona_Woods
Beatrix Potter (no, really!)
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beatrix_Potter

Name Three TV Redheads

[ July 24, 2008, 01:03 AM: Message edited by: Arm Fall Off Boy ]

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Lucille Ball (aka Lucy Ricardo)
Gates McFadden (aka Dr. Beverly Crusher)
David Caruso (aka Lt. Horatio Caine)

Name three villians from the Batman tv show (and come on, try to use the obscure ones)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Not-So-Bad Lad
Secret Honorary Auxiliary Substitute Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Not-So-Bad Lad   Email Not-So-Bad Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Clock King
King Tut
Killer Moth (who has only appeared in the _script_ to the pilot for the Batgirl show that was never picked up!)

Name Three videogames that take place in a dystopian future.

--------------------
"I weighed the odds of this working versus the odds I was doing something incredibly stupid and, well, I did it anyway,"

- Crow T. Robot

From: The Evil Anti-Moon!!!! | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Doom
Grand Theft Auto
Q*bert ... er, I mean Resident Evil

Name three types of pizza

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
Pepperoni
Mushroom
Hawaiian

Name three '80s cartoons.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
He-Man
Smurfs
Thundercats

Name 3 different type of nuts with a hard exterior and a fleshy (edible) inside.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Macadamia Nut
Pistachio Nut
Red Pistachio Nut (So sorry, "Best in Show" reference, there - won't happen again [Smile] )

Name 3 puppets from Mr Rogers' Neighborhood.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Daniel Striped Tiger
Lady Elaine Fairchild
King Friday XIII

Name three human characters from Sesame Street.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Bob
Linda
Mr. Hooper
Maria

Name 3 museums in NYC

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Speaking of Sesame Street, we recently rented a video for the kids that had the very first episode of Sesame Street. Big Bird looked quite different, and there was a comedy bit with two guys trying to hammer a nail that had both my wife and me almost crying with laughter. Oh, yeah, didja know Oscar the Grouch was originally an orangish-yellow color?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Metropolitan Museum of Art (aka the Met)
Museum of Modern Art (aka MOMA)
Guggenheim Museum

Name three gem stones

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by Lance's realm:
Speaking of Sesame Street, we recently rented a video for the kids that had the very first episode of Sesame Street. Big Bird looked quite different, and there was a comedy bit with two guys trying to hammer a nail that had both my wife and me almost crying with laughter. Oh, yeah, didja know Oscar the Grouch was originally an orangish-yellow color?

Coolness.

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Opal
Topaz
Periodot

Name 3 Johnny Depp roles

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Set
There's not a word yet, for old friends who've just met.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Set   Author's Homepage   Email Set         Edit/Delete Post     
Edward Scissorhands
Captain Jack Sparrow
Ichabod Crane

Name 3 venomous spiders

Registered: Aug 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Black Widow
Brown Recluse
Tarantula

Name three woodwind instruments.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 113 pages: 1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ...  111  112  113   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.