Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 66)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't recall either flute or triangle. If you can back up your claims, the question is yours.

Just because the guitar is there doesn't mean Xander can play it.

Willow claims to play an instrument in season 1, and Xander claims to play an instrument in season 3.

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Doesn't Willow say something about being able to play teh piano? Or did she say that she wanted to play the piano but her parents wouldn't buy one and got her something else instead? I might be thinking about the fish/puppy thing there though.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
In "Talent Show," Xander asks Willow if she plays the piano. She says yes, but not in front of other people. In "The Zeppo," Xander mantions that he plays the flugelhorn. Rather than let the thread atrophy, I'll pass the question to you, Bevis.
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Heh, I'd forgotten about that flugelhorn comment. [Big Grin]

OK, I'm not actually certain of the answer to this one so you'll need to back up your answers and chances are it'll be a case of first person with most of the ones I can think of gets the next question, but...

How many of the title sequence characters from all seven seasons do we know for certain have been outside the US by the end of season seven (so not including anything from Angel after that point)?

For the record, off the top of my head, the title sequence characters are: Buffy, Giles, Willow, Xander, Angel, Spike, Anya, Riley, Oz, Tara and Jonothan (and probably someone else I have forgotten).

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Dawn?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Y'know, TNT started with the first episode of Angel a few weeks ago so I have been watching it. I have no idea why I didn't like Angel the first time around - I am so liking the series now. Anyway, here we go...

Buffy - was in Italy at least, I think. If this happened in Angel, season 5, then she never left the country prior to that.
Giles - was in England - duh
Willow - was in England
Xander - never left the US
Angel - was from Ireland
Spike - was in South America with Dru
Anya - was everywhere wreaking vengeance. Was in Brazil in season 7 of Buffy
Riley - was in Belize
Oz - was in Nepal (or was it Tibet?)
Tara - umm...can't remember her leaving the US
Jonathan - was in Mexico
Cordelia - certainly went on vacation outside the US, although I don't recall where...

I am pretty sure the gang goes to Italy in season 5 of Angel - haven't got that far yet.

lancesrealm
amiable

I forgot about Dawn, too. She never left the US - unless you count the time she spent as a blob of energy. I'm certain she traveled then.
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Both of us also forgot about Faith, who I'm not sure about. I think it's implies that her watcher was killed outside the US, but I'm not certain of that.

You got all the others that I was thinking of. Buffy didn't leave the US (as far as we know) until season five of Angel. Spike was from England, as was Dru, as well as being in South America. Cordelia mentions in the second season (I think) that she'd been skiing in Italy during the summer break so even though we never actually saw her abroad (same goes for Riley i think who we never actually saw in Belize) but they both count.

So that'll mean the next question is back to you Lance.

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Oh, and with Anya we see her both in Norway (I think she was Norwegian anyway) and Russia, although as you say she's obviously been all over the world on her vengance kicks as well.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Was Faith ever in the title sequence? Not sure...

OK, here we go...

2 people claimed to have seen their watchers killed - or at least have seen how they died. Who?

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

I'm fairly sure Faith was in the title sequence, but I could be wrong about that.

As for the two who saw their Watchers killed Faith was certainly one of them. Kendra's watcher was still alive so it's not her. Neither of Buffy's Watchers died (unless you're counting Gwendolyn Post as an actual Watcher). Erm... I'm pretty sure Robin was brought up by his mother's Watcher so it wasn't her. The only other Slayer I can think of that we saw in the series who had a Watcher was the Chinese Slayer that Spike killed during the Boxer revlolution. Did she see her Watcher die as well?

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Ah, ooh, hang on. Is it a trick question in that I'm assuming you're talking about full Slayers here when in fact it's one of the potentials who had a Watcher but didn't become a full Slayer until after they died? If that is the case then... not sure in that case.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

It is a potential Slayer Bevis. Kennedy mentions that her watcher died in one of the episodes late in the 7th season. Go ahead and take the next question.
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Dammit, I really need to stop getting questions right because I'm running out of ones to ask myself [Wink]

Hmm...

OK, this one might be a bit vague, but... Obviously we are told a lot that Willow is Jewish at the start of Buffy and then she becomes Wiccan as her powers develop. However in season seven she does something that harks back specifically to her Jewish beliefs. What is it?

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Y'know, I just watched season 7 and I cannot recall anything particularly Jewish done or said by Willow. Hmmm....gonna have to think about this...
  This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  63  64  65  66  67  68  69  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.