Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three (Page 65)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ...  133  134  135   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by KryptonKid:
That leaves:

1. Alaska
5. Colorado
6. Delaware
10. Missouri
11. North Dakota
12. Oklahoma
13. Washington

[Bouncing Boy - Animated]

11. North Dakota

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
10. Missouri
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Quislet, Esq. - Not ND, but that's where my grandfather was born.

Lance's realm - Not Mo, but I went to Basic Training at Fort Leonard Wood.

[Titania]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
6. Delaware

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
1. Alaska

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Is it OK, KK?
From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Rockhopper Lad - Not DE, but I'm part Delaware Indian.

Quislet, Esq. - Not Alaska, but my mother and sister live in Anchorage. Actually, my mother works in the Dept. of Natural Resources, Oil & Natural Gas, and deals with Gov. Palin on a weekly basis.

Lad Boy - You've been hanging out with Phantom Girl too much. But, yes, I graduated from PCHS, OKC, OK.

It's yours, LB, OK?

[Color Kid]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

I'm sitting in the living room right now. I can see all but one of the following object d'art. Which one?

1) Watercolor of a DC movie theater

2) A big cock (i.e. a largish cast iron rooster statue)

3) A picture of my own front yard.

4) A Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade snow-globe.

5) A Mondrian-inspired glass plate.

6) A water-color of a bustling Wilmington, DE street scene

7) Bronze statuettes that include ropes and blindfolds.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

6) A water-color of a bustling Wilmington, DE street scene

--------------------

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

3) A picture of my own front yard.

[Golden Boy]

--------------------
~Integritas~

Lad Boy

Quislet, let's just say guessed correctly that the Wilmington watercolor is in my bedroom, not the living room.
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Or just that I remembered that all the others were in your living room. [Wink] I almost went with the picture of your front yard, but thought that too obvious.

My question:

While cleaning out my Dad's house I found a rock I had collected when I was little. I brought the rock home because it looked like:

1) a duck
2) a gun
3) a potatoe
4) the state of Texas
5) gold
6) my grandfather
7) a penis
8) a car
9) a pyramid
10) a rock (but my sister told me it was a magic rock)

--------------------

Lad Boy

2) a gun
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Nope. but I did have a cool gun that I inherited from my brother when I was little. It looked like a pocket knife, but if you hit the button, it turned into a gun.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I suppose I have to say:

4) the state of Texas

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  62  63  64  65  66  67  68  ...  133  134  135   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.