Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 64)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Wish I knew who Robbie Williams was...
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Isnt Robbie Williams that slightly "camp" rock singer who likes to drag up in women's clothes? [Wink]
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
He is, yes.

OK, slightly amended question then (but with the same answer), what links Buffy with Number 10 Downing Street?

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
They're both plagued with humorless British nerds?
From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

heh heh, good answer but not the right one. [Big Grin]

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
"But Im a Laaaayyyyyydeeee"

Um...Anthony Head stars in both "Buffy" and "Little Britain"
' Robbie Williams did a guest spot in Little B, possibly for comic relief (I havent actually seen it)

Computer says no? *cough*

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Computer says yes! I wasn't sure whether the question was going to be too UK specific, but I know Little Britain has been shown in the US and Canada at least a bit, so...

By the way, new series starts here tonight. Yay!

You're up Joe.

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Marvel   Email Kid Marvel         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmmmmm.....Orange County and Sunnydale have what in common?

--------------------
Remember : It's not technically a suckerpunch if you yell ''DEFEND YOURSELF SPROCKER!'' two seconds before you let him have it.

From: Australia | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
They have fictional music venues that feature real live bands?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
[deleted a repost]
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Well yes...though the same could be said for Charmed, 90210 etc.

so not really the answer Im looking for. I dont know...maybe its a bit random.

--------------------

Kid Marvel
Im Joeboy. I know stuff.

Welllll just to move this thread along...

Rachel Bilson (Summer from the OC) was one of the potentials in season 7.

next!

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
OK, here's one...

Each of the following was responsible for the death of someone who was non-demon. Tell who each of the following killed - or at least was responsible for the death of - who was not a demon.

1) Giles
2) Buffy
3) Willow
4) Xander
5) Faith
6) Joyce
7) Oz

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
1. Giles killed Ben, Glory's human half.

2. Buffy's killed non-demons aplenty, including vampires and zombies, wild beasts, an alien insanity-critter, etc. Are you considering vamps to be the same as demons?

3. Willow Gone Bad killed Warren, of the Trio.

4. Xander's spell to summon Sweet (the dancing demon) indirectly caused the combustion deaths of several Sunnydale residents.

5. Faith killed a regular human (working for the Mayor) who stepped in her way during a vamp hunt.

6. Was Joyce the one ultimately responsible for killing Ted the Robot? I know when she was mind-controlled and running M.O.O. she tried to kill Buffy, but failed.

7. Oz killed his fellow werewolf, Veruca. (Alternate Oz also kills vamp-Willow.)

From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Yes, I was considering vampires to be demons. The only ones you did not list were:

Buffy is also responsible for the death of Gwendolyn Post, as well as several of the Knights of Byzantium.

Joyce hung a mask which raised the dead in "Dead Man's Party." This lead to the death of several Sunnydalians, including her friend Pat.

In addition to Veruca, Oz also killed Jack O'Toole in "The Zeppo." I'm not sure if that counts though, since Jack was already dead.

I am very surprised you got the Xander part - I thought it was the toughest. Anyway, take it, Calybos.

This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  61  62  63  64  65  66  67  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.