Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 63)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Bevis, the only clarification that needs to be made is that Buffy (in the series) was approached by a watcher who was unnamed - but I suspect that was supposed to be Merrick. Otherwise, your list matches mine, so take it, you big Buffy geek you!
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
In that flashback where Angel first sees her? Yeah, I always took that to be Merrick even though he looks nothing like he is in the film. But then again the way I look at the film is that it's sort of the version of the story that people heard rather than the real one.

OK, lets have an Angel question this time. Which of the regular cast members (not counting the Host since he wasn't a regular when he first appeared) was the first to be seen singing in Caritas and what did they sing?

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Was this when Angel sang Mandy?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

It was indeed. There's a question relating to the end titles with regards to that ep as well, but I think I might already have asked it.

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

OK, here we go...

Name everyone Willow was either involved with romantically, or went on a date with. There are 6 by my count.

[ October 28, 2005, 05:33 AM: Message edited by: lancesrealm ]

Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
Oz and Tara, of course.

At the very end of the show there was that "Kennedy" creature.... shudder.

She had a girl crush on Xander for awhile and they kissed a couple times.

And in the first season, she met someone online ("Malcolm") who turned out to be the demon Moloch.

That's all the ones I recall, but it only comes to five.

From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Good enough, Calybos. The only one you missed, and one I am not even sure should count, was the vamp she left the Bronze with in the first episode. His name was Thomas, and Willow thought they were going to the ice cream parlor, so I guess it counts as a date of sorts. Anyway, you're up.
Calybos
Applicant

Who was the first person shown killed by the First? (Not the Bringers, mind you--the FIRST.)
From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

I think you'e stumped me, Calybos. I can't remember the First being able to touch anyone ever. Have to think about this one...
Calybos
Applicant

He didn't touch his victim, but no one else intervened either. (i.e., no agents or Bringers carrying out his dirty work.)
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Are you thinking about the girl who hanged herself? I don't think she was called Eve, because I think she was the one who was dead before they found her, but the First did kill her I suppose in that it induced her to kill herself.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Hmm...was it...Chloe?
Calybos
Applicant

That's the one I was thinking of.
lancesrealm
amiable

Take it, Bevis....I would never have gotten it without your help.
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

OK, possibly an obtuse one or maybe an easy one, what links Buffy to Robbie Williams in drag?

--------------------

This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  60  61  62  63  64  65  66  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.