Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Nasty Genie (Page 62)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  ...  86  87  88   
Author Topic: Nasty Genie
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. They appear on a special new network that broadcasts on a system that does not allow the broadcast to be recorded. The games are shown at 3am on weeknights. Oh and especially close games get pre-empted at the 2 minute warning for "Heidi".

I wish I could create a really good puzzle.

[ September 22, 2007, 03:15 PM: Message edited by: Quislet, Esq. ]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted! You've created a puzzle whose moral rectitude is beyond refutation.

I wish the Howard Johnson's restaurant chain would make a successful comeback.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Howard Johnson's has successfully repositioned itself in the fast food world. The chain caters to chain smoking consumers of lard and gristle.

I wish I hadn't left my cell phone at home this morning.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You took your cell phone with you and lost it when you went to the comic book store. Some punk finds it and makes hundreds of long distance calls before you realize it is missing.

I wish I had a new high def flatscreen television set.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Your 120" Sony plasma screen TV has been installed in your living room. You no longer have access to the bathroom door. You can only watch the Discovery channel and they're broadcasting nothing but reruns of the Undersea World of Jacques Cousteau.

I wish Dennis Calero's solicited cover for LSH 34 had been used instead of the Kolins cover.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted!

Dennis' cover was used on a limited run of 100 copies, all available exclusively at a comic book store in Boise, Idaho, at $75.00 a pop.

I wish Peter Petrelli, the Heroes character, were my boyfriend.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted. Did you see the preview for tonight's show? He's not looking very pretty right now. And Mama Petrelli is constantly scheming to eliminate you. Having an openly gay son would not be good for the family image.

I wish my favorite meal will be waiting for me, nice and hot, when I get home tonight.

--------------------

Lad Boy

It's on the table ... smells delicious. Beware of the three-headed dog tied to the table leg; he's a little possessive.

I wish reading comic books of my own choosing and posting on LegionWorld were actually part of my current job, not just something I do when I'm not getting my work done.

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
You've been promoted .. to babysit your supervisor's 4 pre-teen children. Part of your job is to read them comics and make certain that their posting activity on LegionWorld fits their parent's Christian agenda. Unfortunately most of your posts on LW are asking others to "tone it down." People really begin to resent your sanctimonious tone, and the powers that be have no choice but to ban you.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

The power of prayer and the fact that Gary and I now attend the same Church of the Holier than Thou has resulted in my resurrection on Legion World.

I wish Semi would repent from his evil ways and add a wish for the Nasty Genie to grant.

Amen.

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
I wish that Lad Boy would forgive my past transgressions, that I would earn his eternal gratitude,a and that he would become my humble (and I stress "humble") servant.
Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Granted, He moves in with his wife and three kids. The kids love playing with your dogs so much that the dogs are too tired to go through their show paces. And due to Lad Boy's eternal gratitude, they would not think of living anywhere else.

I wish Mr. Muggles got more air time on "Heroes".

--------------------

Lad Boy

Mr. Muggles is unconscious in an ICU and connected to a respirator for air.

I wish I could run to work, that is from my current home in VA which has not been, nor ever will be, encased in lucite or teleported into the Potomac to my current office in DC (also lucite and teleportation free) in less than 30 minutes.

Ram Boy
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Ram Boy   Email Ram Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
Granted. You can now run the distance from home to work in under 30 minutes. To make sure of it, an ex-con will be chasing you in a 1973 El Camino (and really...who else would have one?), and will run you over if you should start to fall behind.

I wish I had unrestricted access to all areas of the Kennedy Space Center.

Registered: Dec 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy

Granted: Your a cockroach, watch out for the ex-con exterminator in the beautiful 73 El Camino.

I wish I could spend my lunch hour today with Ram Boy.

This topic comprises 88 pages: 1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  ...  86  87  88   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.