Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Limericks (Page 62)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 90 pages: 1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  ...  88  89  90   
Author Topic: Limericks
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
While eating pork buns in Shanghai.
I dropped some on my dang thigh.
One year later I did see
The same pork on my knee.
Still tasty, but a tad bit too dry.

Next:

What she's weain' seems a bit racy

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
While eating pork buns in Shanghai
a handsome man gave me the eye
A flirt
or a pervert
or just a very friendly guy

NEXT (Fat Cramer's line):

One year later I did see

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
One year later I did see
a guy from Tallahassee
his accent
meant
He was really from Tennessee

NEXT (Minesurfer's line):

What she's wearin' seems a bit racy

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Icon 1 posted      Profile for minesurfer   Email minesurfer         Edit/Delete Post     
I knew I shouldn't have come back. LOL.

Since I worked both Semi's and Cramer's line into my limerick why don't we continue on with my next line? If everybody's agreeable.

(edit)

You're too quick Quis.

[ February 09, 2006, 11:46 AM: Message edited by: minesurfer ]

--------------------
Something Filthy!

From: NOVA by way of NOIN | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by minesurfer:
I knew I shouldn't have come back. LOL.

Since I worked both Semi's and Cramer's line into my limerick why don't we continue on with my next line? If everybody's agreeable.

(edit)

You're too quick Quis.

And you were good to work both lines into one limerick

--------------------

minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
And you were good to work both lines into one limerick

Aww shucks... I wouldn't say that. Just makin' do with what was provided. Heck, I only had to come up with 3/5 of a limerick. Made my job easier.

--------------------
Something Filthy!

Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Very clever, minesurfer - and WELCOME back. We've missed you in limerickland.

What she's wearin' seems a bit racy
It's short and pink and rather lacy
To wear to mass
Since it shows her ass
But I don't care cause I love my Stacey.

NEXT

Wearing a bra and lace panties

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Wearing a bra and lace panties
Left to her by both of her aunties.
He tore off her mink
That tree huggin' fink
Now he's wanted by three Vigilantes.

Next:

While riding a horse into town...

(edit)
Thanks Semi... The welcome back is appreciated. The holidays get very hectic for me and work was surprisingly busy when I came back. I kept an eye on the thread, but didn't really have time to put my best effort into any responses.

[ February 09, 2006, 01:20 PM: Message edited by: minesurfer ]

--------------------
Something Filthy!

Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
While riding a horse into town
A young lass stipped off her gown.
"You I think I've a
yearning for Godiva
Chocolate from this store that I found.

NEXT:
Month after month without Kate

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Semi Transparent Fellow
Legionnaire!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Semi Transparent Fellow   Email Semi Transparent Fellow         Edit/Delete Post     
Month after month without Kate
Has left us feeling quite great
Our anxiety's lightened
And our morals have tightened
Not worrying when her period is late.

NEXT:

There's something odd about Harry

Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
There's something odd about Harry
He's not a guy I would marry
He has also a pop
Who loves a lamb chop
But no, I think that was Shari

NEXT: Semi is a great guy

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

There's something odd about Harry.
Those around him seem to be wary.
He seems very happy,
An elegant chappy!
Could it be that Harry was Mary?

Next:

A groundhog, a squirrel, and a fox...

[ February 15, 2006, 11:52 AM: Message edited by: minesurfer ]

--------------------
Something Filthy!

minesurfer
Member Standing Proudly

Semi is a great guy
And not to terribly shy.
He lives at the docks,
With a squirrel and a fox.
Sharing a strawberry pie.

Next:

Kate went to confess all her sins

--------------------
Something Filthy!

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Kate went to confess all her sins
She was dating a guy with a great set of fins
His name was Arthur
Who lived with his mum, Martha
Kate thought: Who Dares Wins?

NEXT: Minesurfer's shooting the curl

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Brainiac 5
Cobalt Kid's Spell-Checker and Pain in the Rear

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Brainiac 5   Email Brainiac 5         Edit/Delete Post     
Minesurfer's shooting the curl
Trying to impress a hot girl
He gives her a shout
And then he wipes out
Out of pity she gives him a whirl

NEXT: A Scotsman named Ian MacPhee

--------------------
There's room for all God's creatures...right next to the mashed potatoes!

From: the Detroit multi-lab | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 90 pages: 1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  ...  88  89  90   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.