Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 62)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Two. There was the lady killed by Dru (I think) and the one that got killed immediately prior to Giles buying the shop in season five. I think it was mentioned that others had got killed as well (Giles says something about it going through numerous owners in teh last five years or something when he's going through the books).

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
There was one more - the guy who owned the magic shop in "Passion." Jenny buys an orb of Thessala from him, but he is later killed by Dru. Spike (not Dru) killed the lady who owned the shop. Anyway, take it, Bevis. (That is you, isn't it?)
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

It is me, what with my multiple names at the moment. Once Crisis is over I shall revert. [Big Grin]

Ermm... How many Scoobies have we seen that have oets, and what were the pets?

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, Willow & Tara had Miss Kitty Fantastico... and unofficially, they "owned" Amy the Rat.

Willow also had a few goldfish until Angelus killed them and stuffed 'em in an envelope.

Buffy and her mom had an unknown stray cat in their basement that turned into a zombie-cat, which was later dumped on Giles (though he refused it).

Didn't Cordelia mention having a dog at one point? But we never saw it.

From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Xander's family must have had a cat, since it peed on their hot plate. Can't think of any more that Calybos didn't get...
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Calybos got the ones I was thinking of (Cordy and Xander I think did both mention having pets but we never saw them, so I was counting them). I do wonder what actually happened to Miss Kitty Fantastico after about halfway through the fifth series though. She never got mentioned again poor thing.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

In season 7, it is mentioned that Dawn had a crossbow accident involving Miss Kitty Fantastico, which apparently used up all of her nine lives. MKF was mentioned, but apparently posthumously.
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Aww, I never noticed that reference. Poor Miss Kitty Fantastico. [Frown]

--------------------

Calybos
Applicant

Well, they didn't say Miss Kitty DIED... just that "something happened."

I prefer to assume that Miss Kitty stepped on it and buried a bolt in the TV.

From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Calybos?
Calybos
Applicant

What is Xander's mom's specialty for dinners?
lancesrealm
amiable

the famous call to the Chinese place?
Calybos
Applicant

Yep. Your turn.
lancesrealm
amiable

OK, here we go....how many watchers have Buffy and Faith had? Name them, if names were given.
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Oh I'm so going to blank on names, but...

Buffy: Merrick, Rupert Giles, Wesley Wyndham-Price, Gwendolyn Post (even though she was actually a fake).

Faith: All the above apart from Merrick and an unnamed (I think) female Watcher who died before Faith came to Sunnydale.

I can't think of any others though, but chances are I have missed someone.

--------------------

This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  59  60  61  62  63  64  65  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.