Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Legion Trivia 4 (Page 61)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...  70  71  72   
Author Topic: Legion Trivia 4
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
Vyrga?
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester
Created from the Cosmic Legends of the Universe!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Eryk Davis Ester           Edit/Delete Post     
Not Vyrga.

quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Neuezer'x is the capital city of what planet?

From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
I might be over thinking this because "Neuezer'x" seems like a play on "New Zerox" but... Naltor?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Naltor it is, per v4 #37!
From: Liberty City | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Cool...

OK, which individual - who would later become a Legionnaire - was actually given their powers by another individual who would later become a Legionnaire?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
I don't recall for sure, but does this have something to do with some connection between Post-crisis' Ultra Boy's space whale and someone else? Star Boy maybe?

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Is it Kono? I seem to recall that the White Witch was involved in her origin somehow...
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
I might be over thinking this because "Neuezer'x" seems like a play on "New Zerox" but... Naltor?

Oh bugger, I've been spelling it Neuz'erox in my Dream Boy Fanfics. Should have double checked it.

And is the answer Light Lass, who was given her power by Dream Girl?

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Shining Son
oversexed young adult

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Shining Son   Email Shining Son         Edit/Delete Post     
Technically her power was changed as opposed to given. And I say this as a nerd proud that he knows, not an asshole who takes joy in correcting. [Smile]
From: Manhattan, NY | Registered: May 2011  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Eryk Davis Ester

Plus they were both Legionnaires at the time.
Exnihil

quote:
Is it Kono?

quote:
Originally posted by Shining Son:
Technically her power was changed as opposed to given.

quote:
Plus they were both Legionnaires at the time.

It is indeed Kono, but I think the latter two comments are thinking of a much later time.

Mysa Nal did indeed give Kono her powers prior to either of them becoming Legionnaires.

According to the loose-leaf Who's Who - during that time when Mysa was transformed by Mordru into Xola Aq, the Hag - she was aided by the Sklarian pirate Bel An'nan. To reward her, Mysa/Xola cast a spell to grant Bel's unborn daughter great powers... the mass shifting abilities that Brita (Kono) developed.

So Eryk gets it!

--------------------

Exnihil

Oops... ignore my quoting above... I totally missed the second part of Harbi's post.

Eryk still gets it, though. [Smile]

--------------------

Eryk Davis Ester

Interestingly, much of that origin was kind of transferred to Kinetix in the postboot.

Crap, now I've got to think of a new question! [Hmmm?]

Eryk Davis Ester

Okay, at the core of Talus was a spaceship was a ship from what planet or race?
Invisible Brainiac
Unseen, not unheard.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Invisible Brainiac           Edit/Delete Post     
Mars?

--------------------
Loss: How does the galaxy cope w/o the Postboot Legion?

Titans Idol - vote for your favorite Titans members!

From: Wouldn't you like to know? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 72 pages: 1  2  3  ...  58  59  60  61  62  63  64  ...  70  71  72   

Close Topic   Unfeature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.