Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 60)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
No one thinks I can give up the drugs eh. [Wink]

7 Volunteer with my local charity

(Or any type of volunteerism) is something I *really* need to get around to doing one day. I think I'm a good person... and then I hear about these people who save baby animals or pick up rubbish on the beach or feed poor people or something and I think - I am really not doing much with my life!

5 Stop drinking alcohol

I've never been much of a drinker and pretty much gave it up completely a few years ago. I might have a glass of something alcoholic about 5 times a year now. (Do I feel any healthier for it though? No.)

So Dev Em got it with

1 Give up Take-Away food

In December my Mum went in for an emergency heart-valve replacement/coronary bypass operation and seeing her in the hospital like that and knowing it was her poor diet that put her there (a diet that I share) made me vow to cut out all fatty/sugary take-away foods from my diet completely. No mean feat when I used to eat McDonalds, KFC, Dominos, Burger King, etc at least 3-4 times a week! But now I haven't had a single one of them since December. I feel great!

You're up Dev.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Question in the morning.
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
Everyone here knows I love the Legion...I love the Titans as well, so...whom amonth the following is my favorite Titan?

1. Robin/Nightwing
2. Wonder Girl/Troi
3. Speedy/Arsenal
4. Changeling
5. Cyborg
6. Jericho
7. Raven
8. Kid Flash (Wally)
9. Phantasm
10. Starfire (Kory)
11. Red Star

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
8. Kid Flash (Wally)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

You'd think so, but Wally was never a big character for me until he becane the flash, and then only after Mark Waid got ahold of him.

So, even though his mentor is my favorite character of all time, Wally is not my favorite Titan.

Blacula
Easy

9. Phantasm... must be someone's favourite Titan.
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
3. Speedy/Arsenal

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
10. Starfire (Kory)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:
Everyone here knows I love the Legion...I love the Titans as well, so...whom amonth the following is my favorite Titan?

1. Robin/Nightwing
2. Wonder Girl/Troi
3. Speedy/Arsenal
4. Changeling
5. Cyborg
6. Jericho
7. Raven
8. Kid Flash (Wally)
9. Phantasm
10. Starfire (Kory)
11. Red Star

Phantasm had potential, as did Danny Chase. They just never really knew what to do with him. I did like the character, aspecially the Phantasm itteration, but not my fave.

Speedy/Arsenal I liked for the fact that he was a single dad trying to do the right thing. Was never my favorite though.

Never really took to Kory. Sure she was cute and sexy, but the stranger in a strange land thing doesn't do it for me.

Blacula
Easy

I think

Red Star

is way cool. Maybe you agree?

Exnihil

Hmm...

5. Cyborg

He was a "Superfriend," after all.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Dev - Em
KIA

Red Star was agian someone who they never seemed to know what to do with. Thought he was getting cool with the newer look, and then they saddled him with Pantha and Baby W. Never more than a curiosoty really.

Cyborg. That's my man. For some reason the whole outsider/different than everyone else thing hit home with me at an early age and I've always thought he was cool. Even if I do not read JLA, I'm ralley glad he finally made it to the big time with the current roster.

Of the rest of them, Nightwing is a close second. Having him become Batman though hurt him in my opinion...I like that Dick moved out from under Bruce and made his own way.

Jericho was only good when Marv and George were working together. Although I did like his initial turn to evil in Titans Hunt.

Wonder Girl was to convoluted with back story to write effectively or follow. Not her fault I know...

Raven never did it for me. And after teh Baxter launch, she should have stayed gone.

Changeling is fun and a twerp. Like him as a good foil for Vic.

Exnihil is up.

Exnihil

A couple of months back I started a new consulting gig, and was pleased to find that prominently displayed within the company's building was... a Legionnaire's Monitor board symbol! Now admittedly, it's used for something entirely Legion-unrelated, but still pretty cool to see it everyday. Whose symbol is it?

A. Chemical King
B. Colossal Boy
C. Dawnstar
D. Ferro Lad
E. Night Girl
F. Phantom Girl
G. Saturn Girl
H. Shrinking Violet
I. Star Boy
J. Superboy
K. Timber Wolf
L. Wildfire

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

A. Chemical King

--------------------

SharkLad
Wanderer

Icon 1 posted      Profile for SharkLad   Author's Homepage   Email SharkLad         Edit/Delete Post     
L. Wildfire

--------------------
Just when you thought it was safe to go back in the water...

From: The waters off eastern Long Island | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.