Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three (Page 60)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  ...  133  134  135   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Ma- no although I lived in Worcester for two summers back in the Eighties.

GA- no although my parents, sister, two of my 3 brothers and niece and nephews live there.

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Language Arts Lad:
Oh, I never thought I'd win.

Uhhhh...

Okay, My avatar is a picture of my son, David Anton, (now 5) swimming in the pool of the apartment complex we lived in during the summer of 2007.

What state was this apartmen in:

1. IL (Where we live now)
2. NJ
3. MA
4. CO
5. OH
6. GA

[Bump]

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
5. OH

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
2. NJ

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
OH- no, though i lived there from grade four through to almost the very end of grade 6.

NJ- I worked construction their in the summer between high school and college. I was a laborer working in Sewaren NJ on the $20 million refit of a Sinclair Oil refinery that never did reopen. I used to spend Saturdays at the Woodbridge Center mall. They had the first actual direct sales comic shop I'd ever been to and the first ever Haagen-Daas stand I had ever seen. The comic shop was really famous, it used to advertise in hte back of Comics. The name escapes me now... Heroes... Something? I don't know.

--------------------

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
1. IL (Where we live now)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

IL-No. Last summer (07), I finished my teaching degree here in Illinois and my wife took a job with the USGS. We moved to Golden, Colorado hoping her job would become permanent and I could get a teaching job. Hers didn't and I couldn't get my liscense transferred in time to get a job before they were all gone. We liked Colorado, and loved nearby Boulder, they had restaurants there in which my allergy-ridden son could order off the menu, but we needed the resources to live there. So we came back home to IL and we're living with my mother-in-law.

If you are ever in Golden, I recommend going on the free Coors Brewery tour. You wouldn't believe how good it tastes when it's only a day or 2 old.

so now what, do I have to go again, or can the first person to guess CO just take it? [Hmmm?]

--------------------

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
4. CO

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Take It! [LOL]

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by Language Arts Lad:

so now what, do I have to go again, or can the first person to guess CO just take it? [Hmmm?]

Yes.

(the first person - in this case Krypton Kid - to answer with the last choice gets to go.)

--------------------

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

I'm a mut. Which of these are not a part of my ethnic make-up?

1.English
2.Swiss
3.Pennsylvania Dutch
4.Finn
5.German
6.Cherokee
7.Scottish
8.Syrian
9.Algonquin
10.Welsh
11.Irish
12.French

[Absorbancy Boy]

--------------------
~Integritas~

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
10.Welsh

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Arm Fall Off Boy
Now starring in his own DC Comic, September 2011!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Arm Fall Off Boy   Email Arm Fall Off Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
8. Syrian

--------------------
Long Live all them Legions!

From: North Carolina | Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

9.Algonquin

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
4.Finn
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  57  58  59  60  61  62  63  ...  133  134  135   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.