Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The NON-LEGION comics trivia thread!!! Round two (Page 6)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The NON-LEGION comics trivia thread!!! Round two
Korbal
The Lightning World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korbal   Email Korbal         Edit/Delete Post     
Some hints:

1) Although the actor has since died under tragic circumstances, the show remains in production to this very day.

2) Catherine O'Hara, Macauley Culkin, Sinbad

3) As Batman is to "Master of Disguise,"
So Aquaman is to "Joe Dirt"...

--------------------
"I am the LEGION--you colossal Jerk!"--Garth Ranzz LEGION #63

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Phil Hartman?

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Korbal
The Lightning World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Korbal   Email Korbal         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Korbal:
What actor has played Superman, Lex Luthor, and Perry White?

Correct Stealth!

The late great Phil Hartman played Superman in a JLA 'Flying' Saturday Night Live! sketch with O'Hara.

Lex Luthor with Culkin in 'Young Superboy.'

Perry White in the "Death of Superman" with Sinbad as Black Lightning, Dana Carvey as Batman, and David Spade as Aquaman.

You're up next!

--------------------
"I am the LEGION--you colossal Jerk!"--Garth Ranzz LEGION #63

Registered: Mar 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
In the final two seasons of Super Friends, Adam West replaced Olan Soule as the voice of Batman, but Soule remained on the show in a different role, as a character who first appeared in on the printed page in 1978. What was this role?

--------------------

Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
The only regular character on the Super Friends whose first appearance was in 1978 that I can think of is...

Firestorm.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
Specifically, he played Dr. Martin Stein

--------------------
LSH Archives Vol.3 • Part 2

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Xben has it.

The other component of Firestorm, Ronnie Raymond, was played by Mark L. Taylor.

--------------------

Xben
Deputy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Xben   Author's Homepage   Email Xben         Edit/Delete Post     
What is the name of the heroic alter ego of Asa Martin?

--------------------

The truth set me free

From: Perth, Australia | Registered: Jun 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Samaritan.
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Xben
Deputy

Yep.

--------------------

The truth set me free

Blacula
Easy

And I just noticed that it's an anagram too! Clever.

OK, I might have asked this question in one of these threads before but what the hey -

Which Flash villain is related to a prominent detective in the DCU?

(Bonus points for naming the detective.)

Chaim Mattis Keller
Legion-Reference-File Lad

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Gorilla Grodd is the grandfather Sam Simeon (of Angel and the Ape).

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Correctamundo. Your question CMK.
Chaim Mattis Keller

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Chaim Mattis Keller   Email Chaim Mattis Keller         Edit/Delete Post     
Name the members of Old Justice.

--------------------
Chaim Mattis Keller
ckeller@nyc.rr.com

From: New York, NY, USA | Registered: Nov 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I remember Merry the girl with 1000 gimmicks and the Blue Boys. I think there was someone else.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.