Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 59)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
6) Airport to meet a friend flying in

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Blacula has it. I went to the Central Square stop to go to a Trader Joe's for some 96% lean hamburger.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
^ Sounds nice.

What was my New Year's resolution this year? (Which as of today - April 9 - is still ongoing and therefore my most successful one ever.)

1 Give up Take-Away food
2 Quit smoking
3 Start using the gym regularly
4 Speak to my parents more regularly
5 Stop drinking alcohol
6 Stop using drugs
7 Volunteer with my local charity
8 Clean/Tidy my apartment at least once a week
9 Go to something 'cultural' at least once a fortnight
10 Post at Legion World more

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dave Hackett
The Red Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dave Hackett           Edit/Delete Post     
3 start using the gym regularly
From: Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada | Registered: Sep 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

I did give my apartment something of a spring-clean this week but that was the first one in a while so no - that isn't the answer, sorry.

3 start using the gym regularly

I have taken up jogging and started doing certain exercises like push-ups and sit-ups more regularly but I don't think I'm at the joining a gym stage just yet, no.

From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

No but by happy coincidence I have been posting here a lot more actively lately.

Dev - Em
KIA

2 Quit smoking
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     

(This is something I need to do too--I love my parents dearly but I'm kind of lax in keeping in touch with people).

BTW--you're increase in LW posting has been a huge boon for this message board, Blacula! Dr. Gym'll's thread needs you!

From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

2 Quit smoking

No. Thank God I never started that horrible habit. I've never been one of those people who considered a smoking habit as a deal-breaker in any potential boyfriend/husband/life-partner/whatever but having just kissed one last night - it really wasn't a pleasant experience!

I'm like you CK in that I also love my parents dearly but neglect them terribly when it comes to keeping in touch. [Frown] I have spent the greater part of the last two years living with them on an isolated farm in the middle of nowhere though, so now that I'm back in the big city I don't feel I owe them a long phone call just yet.

(And it's good to be posting back at Legion World regularly again. I'd post more in Gym'll's but my DC-love is fast-dwindling as Didio, Berganza et al drive that company into the ground. Might be time for me to get into those Vertigo books I've been eyeing for a while.)

I wish. No, maybe that can be my mid-year resolution? But at the moment I'm busy with university and trying to save money - doesn't leave much time for anything 'cultural'.

So, what's left?

1 Give up Take-Away food
2 Quit smoking
3 Start using the gym regularly
5 Stop drinking alcohol
6 Stop using drugs

Dev - Em
KIA

1 Give up Take-Away food
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
5 Stop drinking alcohol

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.