Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 59)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Next Q:
Ok, remember that Halloween ep where the gang gets trapped in a frathouse and a whole lot of evil stuff happens (like Anya dressing like a bunny)? What was the name of the frat? It was referred to using two roman letters (this should be an easy one for alumni of Wesleyan University like Joss Whedon and myself [Wink] ... it was also the name of a real frat house on our campus.)

[ July 29, 2005, 09:46 PM: Message edited by: DrakeB3004 ]

From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Was it Alpha Delta? Gonna have to pop the dvd in, I think...
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

Yep - it was Alpha Delt. On our campus, that was the pretentious "theater geek" frat. I guess Joss wasn't too fond of them either.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Wow - did that from memory. Ok, here is a question I have been sitting on.

2 parts:

1) What was Principal Flutie's first name?

2) I don't think we ever find out Principal Snyder's first name, but we do know the initial of his first name. What is it?

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

1) Hootie?
2) D.?

lancesrealm
amiable

lol..no and no...
lancesrealm
amiable

Ok, I've had this long enough. The answers are "Bob" and "R."

New question that I don't know the answer to: What was Willow's major in college?

Basically, whoever wants the next question (which they actually know the answer to) can have it.

[ August 02, 2005, 02:41 PM: Message edited by: lancesrealm ]

Calybos
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Calybos   Email Calybos         Edit/Delete Post     
Here's an easy one: When Xander thinks he's been replaced with a demonic duplicate, what tactic does he use to convince Willow he's the genuine article?
From: Norcross, GA | Registered: May 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
He does the Snoopy Dance (and is ever so cute doing it).

As for Willow's major, I don't think it was ever stated clearly. Obviously she was doing psychology because that was Maggie's class and she mentioned that she was doing Theatre as well (because she was mad that Buffy dropped out and she'd have to do it alone). I have a feeling she was also doing poetry of some kind (or was that just Buffy? She broke the Professor's slide projector when she went to tell him she was dropping out) and when Buffy rejoined the uni later on she was in a class with Willow which I think might have been English Lit. Quite what course Willow was taking from all those is anybodies guess, since I would have thought (from the school based series) that she'd be more likely to be majoring in a science or computer programming or something like that. For that matter quite what Buffy and Oz were majoring in as well seems to be a mystery (although again I'd assume that Oz was computer sciences of some sort).

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

I am sure you are correct, so go ahead and take it, Bevis.
lancesrealm
amiable

OK, I'll just ask a question I have been sitting on. When Bevis checks the thread, he can have his turn.

Who was Principal at the school Dawn attended before the re-opening of Sunnydale High?

lancesrealm
amiable

Ok..it was Principal Stevens....I guess I'll just throw the floor open to anyone who has a question....
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok...what was unique about Xander's "evil" twin?
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

He was actually played by Nicholas Brendan's twin brother?
legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
Lance, i can never stump you, dude...Next question is yours!
From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  56  57  58  59  60  61  62  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.