Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three (Page 57)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  133  134  135   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Family Feud

Oh the drama!

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Name That Tune
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
The $25,000 Pyramid - although part of the "Holy Nipsey Russell Trinity" (along with Wildcats and The Wiz), no. I always found myself annoyed at the contestants. "How could you not get that!?1"

Jeopardy! - You'd think, that having hosted 3 Legion Jeopardy games on the DCMB, this would be a no-brainer, but, although I am fond of it, it's not my all-time fave.

Family Feud - No way! I detest this show, and, with the exception of Richard Dawson, all the hosts.

Name That Tune - Eh, when I watched this back in the day, I could never get into it, because all the songs were way before my time. "Tie a Yellow Ribbon"? Whatever.

So, of the remaining shows, which one is my all time favorite:

The $25,000 Pyramid
The Dating Game
Family Feud
The Gong Show
Hollywood Squares
Jeopardy!
The Joker's Wild
Let's Make a Deal
Match Game
Name That Tune
The Newlywed Game
The Price Is Right
Tic-Tac-Dough
Wheel of Fortune
Win, Lose or Draw

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
The Newlywed Game
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Match Game
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Newlywed Game - This show always cracked me up. It was almost the original reality show. Plus... "Whoopie". Heh. But... not my fave.

Match Game - This show was really great. "HOW GREAT WAS IT?" It was so great that it is my all time favorite game show. The cocaine fueled mania of Skip Stephenson, the faux demure naivety of Betty White, the [irony]barely contained sexual tension between Brett Somers and Charles Nelson Reilly[/irony]. This show had such a campy kitsch in such a high degree, all marshalled by the man born to be a game show host, Gene Rayburn, that I just can't help myself. I love it.

Nicely done, Lance, your question.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Ok, here we go...

What is my 7-yr-old boy's current favorite game to play on the computer?

1) Dino Island
2) Train town
3) Blues Clues treasure hunt
4) Dora's animal adventure
5) Deal or No Deal
6) chess
7) the Lost Cases or Sherlock Holmes
8) Women's Murder club mysteries

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
5) Deal or No Deal

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Nope - he likes it, but it isn't his favorite.
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
2) Train town

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
1) Dino Island

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Quislet has it - his current favorite game is Dino Island. It is also one of my favorite games. You basically build Jurassic Park, and genetically engineer dinosaurs with particular characteristics. Train town is also a great game. You have to pick up and deliver cargo, but you have to have the correct type of car to do it. (You can't put livestock in a hopper, for instance.) We check both games out of the local library occasionally.

Anyway, you're up, fellow N'Huru tribeman!

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Which subway stop is the one closest to my home and thus the one I use the most

1) Sutherland Street Station
2) Cleveland Circle Station
3) Waban Station
4) Back of the Hill Station
5) Wellington Station
6) Stony Brook Station
7) Orient Heights Station
8) JFK/UMass Station
9) Fields Corner Station
10) Melnea Cass Blvd Station

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

5) Wellington Station
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
8) JFK/UMass Station
From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  54  55  56  57  58  59  60  ...  133  134  135   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.