Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 56)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Lance you went down scratching and clawing...I can respect that!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Floating Foxlike Creature
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floating Foxlike Creature           Edit/Delete Post     
Lance... another strong player. You totally demolished that chess challenge! And you fought until the end, looking for a way to stay in the game. Much respect, definitely.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Lance is one of the people that I have communicated with enough to wish this wasn't a competition at all. i would like to think that in our brief joint venture we became friendly if not full on friends.

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

-

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
G! The biggest playah in the game, literally! I meant what I said--I respected your strategy to remain neutral. But that's why you had to go.

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floating Foxlike Creature           Edit/Delete Post     
Gamara... I'm glad we had the opportunity to interact when we were on the original St'balla together, and again on the merged Tyroc tribe. I admired the sacrifices you made to participate in the challenges even when you were away from home, and hope to see you around LW in the future.
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Gamara, You may be the nicest person in this game (after me) [Wink] , If Nov hadn't pulled that immunity out of his ass you would have made it at least one round farther. And to think we almost voted you off instead of Sketchy. I would have been happy if you had won it all.

--------------------

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

-

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Nov, you were an ENORMOUS threat in challenges! If we'd let you stay one more round, you could've gone all the way. No doubt.

--------------------

Language Arts Dave
searching...

Nov, at times it didn't seem like you were interested in the game, and then you'd pull out some amazing feat. You were a wild card that had to be respected.

--------------------

Applicant

Nov... you're scary smart, you know that? I was blown away by how you reverse-engineered the image naming convention in the first challenge... and how you almost guessed the answer in the last challenge just by deduction and process of elimination.

I was sorry to see you go, definitely.

Exnihil

-

Congratulations, Survivors... you've made it!

Welcome to the final Immunity Challenge, something we could only call, "The Post".

The rules for this Challenge are simple:

- Before you, you'll notice a post. In just a moment, all three of you will take a place next to it.

- From the moment I say, "Go," you must be in continuous contact with the post. You may not break contact, or you'll be eliminated.

- The way in which you will indicate that you are still in contact with the post is by creating "posts" of your own.

- Once the Challenge begins, you must add one post to the thread within each five minute range thereafter (this means each five minute span on the board clock ranging from minutes ending in 1-5, or in 6-0). The board clock will be the final arbiter of time.

- If you miss posting within any five minute span... that signifies to me that your body has stopped touching the post... and you are eliminated.

- If you post more than once within a five minute span, you will also be eliminated.

- The last person to remain touching the post will win Immunity... and have the sole vote to decide who goes home in the next tribal council.

... and that's it!

This Challenge will begin at the start of the next five minute span with my next post. Do not begin until that point.

--------------------

Exnihil

Survivors, ready? Go!!!

-

--------------------

Language Arts Dave
searching...

Oh My God.

--------------------

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.