Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Limericks (Page 56)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 90 pages: 1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ...  88  89  90   
Author Topic: Limericks
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I met the clerk at half past nine
at a nice bistro we did dine
I wouldn't boast
about their roast
So back to my place for some wine

NEXT:

At the end of this strange date

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
At the end of this strange date
I thought I'd found a new mate
but I was wrong
and it wasn't long
til I went online to tempt fate.

NEXT:
He said he liked versatility

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
He said he liked versatility
But he didn't count on my agility.
I don't think he thought
I could tie myself in a knot.
But it's a very useful ability.

Next:
Lad Boy bought a new bustier.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
Lad Boy bought a new bustier
Everyone cried hip-hip-hooray
The crowd went mad
For the boy named Lad
Good thing he's not doing this everyday.

NEXT: Now that Monday's here again

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Harbinger
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Harbinger   Email Harbinger         Edit/Delete Post     
Now that Mondays here again
I'm almost in tears again
Mon to Fri
It makes me cry
As I can't wait for the weekend again

NEXT: The first line for this limerick

--------------------
"Tempus Fugitive" the final part of the Adventures of Dream Boy series, set in the Three-Boot Universe. Read it only in the Bits o' Legionnaire Business Forum.

From: here, more often than not | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
(Hurray a new Limericker!)

The first line for this limerick
Doesn't contain a sly trick
Something plain
no rhymer's bane
And hopefully the words will click.

NEXT:

She gave birth to a bouncing baby boy

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fat Cramer   Email Fat Cramer         Edit/Delete Post     
She gave birth to a bouncing baby boy
We worried she would treat him like a toy
The little one
Enjoyed the fun
Rebounding in a tank that once held koi.

NEXT: Nobody's here on turkey day

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

From: Café Cramer | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Nobody's here on turkey day
They're in the kitchen, cooking away.
They'll eat by and by
From salad to pie,
That's da capo al fine.

Next: I made a little piggy of myself.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lad Boy
3rd smartest person on Legion World

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lad Boy   Email Lad Boy         Edit/Delete Post     
I made a little piggy of myself
I put him on my little office shelf
He looked very fine
for a small sculptured swine.
Next I'll make myself a little clay elf.

NEXT:

That turkey was finger-licking good.

From: Washington DC | Registered: Oct 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fat Cramer
Rich and flaky

That turkey was finger-looking good
But now it's been out longer than it should
Salmonella
I can tell ya
Is really worth avoiding if you could.

NEXT: While chasing a velociraptor

--------------------
Holy Cats of Egypt!

Everyday Girl
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Everyday Girl   Email Everyday Girl         Edit/Delete Post     
Ohmygod, We're doing limericks now? Kewl Beans!

While chasing a velociraptor
TL saw Cali and Trap'er
it didn't work out
she kicked in his snout
and he swore off women thereafter

NEXT: LIKE, KILL THIS THREAD, PLEASE

--------------------
Hi! How are you?
<click-click> BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!! BLAM!!

From: Here? | Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Tamper Lad
With the Scarlett Faction

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Tamper Lad   Email Tamper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Like, kill this thread, please
My anger at it makes me wheeze.
Like Hilton sisters
playing twister.
A symptom of societal disease.

Next: I went walking through the snow.

From: Canada | Registered: Apr 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
I went walking through the snow
whilst a frigid wind did blow
twas piled high right and left
and I saw thru yon cleft
Igloos all in a row

Next: One fine sunny morning

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

One fine sunny morning
I heard eleven worms yawning.
Wait! That's wrong!
That's a Sesame Street song!
That just slipped in without warning.

Next:
It would have been better if I'd left it alone.

--------------------

legionadventureman
Legionnaire

Icon 1 posted      Profile for legionadventureman   Email legionadventureman         Edit/Delete Post     
It would have been better if I'd left it alone
When last night I answered the phone
To a heavy breather
Whose surname was Cleaver
I asked if he needed a bone

NEXT: Carry on at your own peril

From: Adelaide, Australia | Registered: Jun 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 90 pages: 1  2  3  ...  53  54  55  56  57  58  59  ...  88  89  90   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.