Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 55)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Floating Foxlike Creature
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floating Foxlike Creature           Edit/Delete Post     
kenaustin... you were a strong competitor, for sure. I only found out after the Earthgov Presidents challenge that you were the one who came up with "Arlington Morse" on a DC board thread!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Ken...I hope everything is going well for you and your family. I wish I could've gotten to know you before you had to leave.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Ken is another name that i've seen around, and wanted to get to know better. Thast option was actually the reason I finally joined the game. Not Ken specifically, but the community.

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
 -

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Deds! An old buddy going waaaaay back! I'm glad you understood that this was just a game.

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floating Foxlike Creature           Edit/Delete Post     
Dedman... I've seen you around LW, and I know you're a great guy. I wish we'd had the chance to interact in the game.
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
To be honest, I don't remember much about Deddy, sorry, add him to the list of ... yadda, yadda./

--------------------

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

-

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Quis...damn. Voting you out was not easy. I worried then, and worry now, that this could hurt our relationship on the board. I hope you can understand.

--------------------

Applicant

Quislet! You were always such a great team player... you really exemplified the original N'hura for me.

(And what a cute avatar!)

Language Arts Dave
searching...

Quis wasn't "Us." I respect him for his knowledge and his ability as a competitor, but he was the only member of the tribe, at that point, that hadn't started as St'Balla, and therefoore had to go.

--------------------

Exnihil

-

--------------------

Language Arts Dave
searching...

This is where things started getting tricky. Sometimes people do get voted out because they are too good to wait a few more rounds.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

LWL! You nearly derailed our game plan with that lightning rod--definitely our biggest scare yet! If you'd succeeded, I don't think I would've ended up here! Respect.

--------------------

Applicant

Lone Wolf... I've always thought of you as the strongest player, Legion-wise. If I recall, you were the only member of the original N'hura to get a perfect score on the first challenge, and it looked like you did it alone.

I'm glad you had the chance to get your own copy of Adventure 247.

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  52  53  54  55  56  57  58  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.