Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 54)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
That's easy for you to say Lard Lad. Anyways, if I'm voted out tonight (sob sob, no immunity) let me say I have had the most fun playing this game. However, I hope I will go on into the final 3.

As of now, though I'm headed home (in real life. Yay for free airport internet things)

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
......snnnnnnnzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzxxxxxttt.... wha? Who's there!

Oh, sorry... fell asleep at Tribal, waiting for the final vote. But, it's now in... I'll go tally the votes.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out is asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes:

First vote:

-

second:

-

That's 1 vote Novelty, 1 vote Davey.

next:

-

That's 2 votes Novelty, 1 vote Davey.

The ninth person voted out of Survivor: Marzal... and the sixth member of our jury:

-

I'm sorry, Nov, bring me your torch.

-

Novelty, the Tribe has spoken.

...and then there were three. Well, no rest for the weary, as tonight you will engage in the Final Challenge... which will decide who goes to the end... and who fills the final spot in the jury box.

Pick up your torches and head on back to camp. See you tonight.

Cue Music:

OH-WEE-OH-WEE-OH-WEE-AH
OH-OH-OH-WEE-AH...

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Exnihil

Previously on...

Survivor!

The Final Four: Davey Fairplay, Floating Foxlike Creature, Lard Lad and Novelty returned to camp, celebrating the fact that they each now had a twenty-five percent chance at winning the grand prize of Adventure 247... but little suspecting that their greatest adventure lie ahead. At the Challenge, Jeff Proty revealed that there would be no reward to be won, other than Immunity itself. The challenge was a labyrinthine nightmare... one that, if fully engaged in, would be no less than a full revisitation of every challenge our Survivors had engaged in to that point... but that the clever among them might see a better way. Lard Lad turned out to be just that clever man, cracking the puzzle in just about thirty minutes, and winning Immunity.

At Tribal, an almost eerie silence pervaded the proceedings as, during a full overnight session, only Lard Lad and Novelty even spoke. Lard Lad slightly tipped his hand, revealing that his current position had been laid out well in advance... going back so far as to the very beginning of the game. This masterminded plot appeared to be continuing to play out as, with three votes to one, Novelty was voted out and became the sixth member of the jury.

3 Castaways are left. Who will be voted out next? Watch today, as a new Tree Mail signals the Final Challenge on... Survivor.

AHHHHHHHH-HOOOOOOOO!

Survivor Theme:

OH-WEE-OH-WEE-OH-WEE-AH!
OH-OH-OH-WEE-AH!

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Exnihil

You've got Tree-mail:

-

Final Challenge Tonight at 10PM EST.

--------------------

Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
I would just like to say to my fellow competitor's: "Good Luck."

We've worked hard over the last 3 1/2 weeks to get here, and unfortunately someone's not gonna make it to the last two. If it's one of you two I want you both to know I'm proud of what we've accomplished together, and have enjoyed being your tribe-mate. If it's me you should both know that I've been able to deduce your real identities, and in the next few weeks I, or my representatives, will be hunting you down, desecrating everything you hold dear while forcing you to watch, and then finally killing you.

No hard feelings, right? [Wink]

(Ex, since I'm the first one to "POST" after your tree-mail and it's a relatively long one, can we just skip ahead and declare me the winner of this challenge?) [Cool]

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Let me think about that, Davey... ummmmmmmmmm... no! [Wink]

Davey Fairplay, Floating Foxlike Creature, and Lard Lard:

Please proceed to the top of Mt. Stewart, where Jeff Proty waits on your arrival for the Final Immunity Challenge.

To reach your destination, you must ascend the Great Spiral Staircase of Memory, a rite of passage which all Marzalians undertake... that they never forget from whence they came, or those who were lost along the way.

As you ascend the stairs you will see faces long gone... images of fallen comrades... lost friends. Take a moment as you pass each, and just post a few words... in memory of those who have gone before.

When you reach the top, Jeff Proty awaits you in a small cleared out valley with a one in three chance... for Immunity.

The Staircase awaits...

-

--------------------

Floating Foxlike Creature
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floating Foxlike Creature           Edit/Delete Post     
Cramer was a great sport, offering up herself Ferro-Lad style like that. I wish I'd had the chance to play on her team in the game.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Ah, Cramer! Sweet, sweet lady. Not sure her heart was ever in the game, though....

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
I was sad to see Fat Cramer leave so early. I don't know that I've had a single conversation with her on the boards, but I've read her stuff and was interested in getting to know more about her.

--------------------

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

-

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Dean...you made the ol' Lardy sense tingle while you were here. I hope you can take that as a compliment.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

I felt bad about agreeing to target Sketchy as he was one of the people I'd had the most contact with before the game started. I was afraid we might need his knowledge, however, he wrote a few posts that SEEMED like he was trying to play a few of us off eachother, so...

--------------------

Floating Foxlike Creature
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floating Foxlike Creature           Edit/Delete Post     
Sketch Lad... I miss all the sketches he made in the sand when we were on the original St'balla beach together.
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

-

--------------------

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  51  52  53  54  55  56  57  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.