Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 53)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
The solution to the Challenge:

- Following the initial 13 clues would have yielded the alphabetical sequence: FYWACGATDGXXH

- Decoded, this would yield: VWROSEONFETTY

- Unscrambled, that would be: TWO FORTY SEVEN, or 2,4,7.

- The only member of the final four not having one of those numbers in the Chess Challenge was Lardy

-...who in the auction was left with 0.

But not this time... as:

LARDY WINS IMMUNITY!!!

Now... I have to know... how in the blue blazes did you get that so quickly, Lardy?!?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:

Now, I have to know... how in the blue blazes did you get that so quickly, Lardy?

Blue Blazes? Really? [LOL]

But, yeah, I'd like to know, too? [Confused]

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Darn it, I missed out final 4 [Frown] Congrats Lardy!

Davey:

There's a W which means there was a 2, a U which means there's a 4, but no I which means there's no 6 or 5. I thought it was Gamara.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh yeah, and, Congrats, Lardy. (I think he had to go.)

Nov, you made the Final four, it's the Next round we have to worry about.

(And thanks for trying to explain it, but you may as well be talking Durlan.) [Confused] [LOL]

--------------------

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
Now... I have to know... how in the blue blazes did you get that so quickly, Lardy?!?

Er...I used the Lard Force? [shrug]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

So... if I strike you down, will you become more Lardy than I can possibly imagine? [Smile]

For those who are concerned with such things: we have broken the viewing record for the second challenge in a row. Tonight, at one point, we had 67 people watching the Survivor: Marzal thread!!!

Congrats, Final Four, you are message board celebrities.

And congrats to Lardy, however he managed it.

For the rest of you... I've got nothing... except a potentially very interesting Tribal Council, tomorrow.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Floating Foxlike Creature
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floating Foxlike Creature           Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats, Lardy. You move pretty fast for someone so, um, generously proportioned! [Bouncing Boy]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Would you say I'm..."foxlike"? [Wink]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Floating Foxlike Creature
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floating Foxlike Creature           Edit/Delete Post     
Nah. You're not "generously proportioned" in the way this foxlike creature is. [Wink]
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Dirty! [Evil]

(Oh, god I sound like a 12-year-old girl!)

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Heh, Davey, I mean the part in the question where it said final 4. Without that there are two possible answers - Lardy and Gamara. I went for Gamara as my answer which was wrong [Frown]

And I best refrain from making comments about proportions and stuff...

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

All right, guys, it's that time again: head up to the Tribal Council area

-

Have a seat. We now see our jury entering... dedman... Quislet, Esq... Lone Wolf... Lance... and Gamara, voted out at the last Tribal Council.

-

Well, that was a heck of a challenge last night! I'll admit that Lardy surprised the heck out of me, solving the task in a fraction of the time it actually took to write. Job well done... but now we've got another job before us, paring down the Final Four to a Final Three.

So, let's talk:

Davey, you've come a long way in this game... surviving a Tribe swap, a trip to Exile, and numerous visits to Tribal Council. Of all of our remaining contestants, though, it has been your name written down more than any other. Do you think that, given all your narrow scrapes with elimination that tonight might be the night... or do perhaps feel that those targeting you up until now have been eliminated themselves?

Floating Foxlike Creature, by contrast, your name has never been written down! To what do you think you owe your good fortune thus far? Have you made a few strategic alliances along the way that have helped to bring you this far, or is it that hard work and dedication to the team have inspired a sense of loyalty? Either way, this deep in... do you think it will be enough?

Lard Lad... safe this time around, unless, of course you'd like to pass you Immunity to someone else. You've now guaranteed yourself a one in three shot at the grand prize. So, since you're sitting it the catbird seat right now, let me just ask you this: Now that it's so close to end, you've got to be thinking, "If I make it to the Final Two, who do I want by my side?" What are the factors that go into that process? Does loyalty hold sway, or do you opt for the guy you think the jury would most dislike to see win?

And Novelty... you had Immunity last time out. Now that's in somebody else's hands how do you feel? Are you confident in your position among your tribe-mates, or are you now starting to feel the pangs of suspicion? Everyone of the four wants to be one of the three, so what would you say to your fellow Tribemates at this point as to why one of those should be you?

With those questions in mind, I am going to ask each of you to cast a vote over today. I do want to give each of you the opportunity to post one statement. It may be as long or as short as you like, and make take whatever form you like. You may make your own case for staying... or make a case for another leaving... but take the next five posts,

Davey, Floating Fox, Lard Lad, and Novelty

to speak your mind.

Then, when you're ready, cast your secret vote via PM to Exnihil to say who the next person will be to leave... Survivor. You may not vote for yourself. There is no longer a hidden Immunity Idol to play. Because of the unique situation regarding a possible tie, if it should occur, the two non-tied individuals will be given an hour after it occurs to reach a consensus. If a consensus cannot be reached, all three contestants who do not have Immunity will compete against elimination by answering a single question, so, again... don't force a tie!

Good Luck, Everyone.

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Jeff, I'm keeping my immunity--it goes well with my trunks! [Smile] I can keep it for next time, too, right? [Big Grin]

Loyalty means a lot to me in this game. If things go the way I think they will tonight, that loyalty will have paid off big time, and a pact I made at the beginning of this game will have fully come to pass. That, in itself will be a huge triumph. Again, barring something unforeseen tonight.

We'll see what lies ahead with the next immunity and the final three tribal, but I'm happy tonight, no matter how the game ends.

--------------------

Exnihil

Just a quick update for those playing at home: Halfway there... two votes in, two to go.

--------------------

Exnihil

Three down, one to go, another round with one more vote (apologies to Jon Anderson [Wink] )

--------------------

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.