Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 53)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
Good guess but nah

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
ok anther clue all this didn't actually happen in an episode of Buffy

--------------------

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Hmm, in that case it must be from Angel. The episodes that i've seen that have Willow in don't ring any bells at all here, so I'll hazard a guess that it's from the final season. In which case I'd guess it was the Godess thingy that Fred turned into and Willow was kinda seeing Kennedy.

Now if I'm right I'll be quite surprised since I've not seen any of the final season episodes at all...

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Bevis:
Hmm, in that case it must be from Angel....

Unless it happened in one of the comics. I don't think anyone has tried asking a question that came from the comics, but as far as I know it hasn't been ruled out yet.
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by PolarBoy:
OK Who did Willow think was hitting on her to the point where she said she was sort of seeing somebody? and for a bonus point who was she sort of seeing?

Fred, when Willow came over to Angel in Orpheus to resoul Angelus. And she was "sort of seeing" Kennedy

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy

Bevis was so very very close but It will have to go to Reboot cause it was Fred in season 4 of Angel and Fred didn't die and get powers (And who hasn't in the buffyverse)till season 5 and yes it was Kenedy she was sort of seeing.

--------------------

DrakeB3004

[Bump] for Reboot...
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy

beavis if you see this before reboot you can go.

--------------------

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

OK, so as to keep the game moving I'll take it and go with an easy question.

Three episodes of Buffy contain 'musical' songs important to the plot (rather than just bands performing at the Bronze or Giles performing at the coffee shop). Name all three episodes, and for bonus points the titles of the songs.

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
hmm...definitely "Once More With Feeling." Anya sings another song (Mrs.) in season 7's "Selfless."

kinda stuck for the third, though...

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004

I'm just wondering what's the difference between songs and "musical" songs....(btw, was Anya's "Mrs." song really important to the plot?)

[ May 10, 2005, 09:35 PM: Message edited by: DrakeB3004 ]

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Well it wasn't really important to the plot, but by 'musical' I mean it's not just someone doing a performance in real life (if you get what I mean) but someone singing as part of the story where they wouldn't normally. However the one that's missing *is* important to the plot. The clue to it is me saying that I'm not including Giles singing at the coffee house.

--------------------

DrakeB3004

Then the third one might be Giles singing in the dream episode with the original Slayer?
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

That'd be the one. It's 'The Exposition Song' by the way.

Now, I dunno who should get the next question though since lance got two of the answers and Drake got the third. Rule of averages though I'd say it should probably be lance.

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Ok, here we go...

We know Xander (when he was much younger, I presume) wore the underoos of a certain super-hero. Which hero?

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  50  51  52  53  54  55  56  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.