Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 52)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Jeff,

I'm keeping my immunity tonight thanks. Since you have been repeatedly highlighting the fact that I've been the strongest in the last challenge, I would feel very vulnerable without that hard earned immunity. As you know, the strongest player has consistently been voted out of this game - Sketch Lad, Quislet Esq., Lone Wolf and Lance when given a chance. (It's also a coincidence that their avatars had pictures creatures) The only mistake they did, I feel, was probably to play the challenges to the best of their abilities and thus proving themselves to be a threat to the rest of their team. I was sorry to see them go, but I will try to avoid making the same mistake as they did.

Everyone knows this is a game, we are here to be the best of the best not only in the challenges involved, but also with the politics. I know I'm no John McCain, but when I do get voted out, I hope to be as gracious in my defeat as he was. However, I am glad that is not going to be tonight.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
The debate continues at Tribal Council... as the contestants heavily weigh their options.

For those playing at home: 3 votes have been received, 2 remain.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

One vote outstanding. If it's not received in the next half-hour or so, we'll be... again... camping out at the Tribal Council area.

Who brought marshmallows?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Exnihil

The votes are now all in... I'll go tally the votes...

--------------------

Exnihil

If anyone has the Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now is the last time you may do so...

No one. The Hidden Immunity Idol is now out of play for the remainder of the game.

Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out is asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes:

First vote:

-

second:

-

That's 1 vote Gamara, 1 vote Davey.

next:

-

That's 2 votes Gamara, 1 vote Davey.

The eighth person voted out of Survivor: Marzal... and the fifth member of our jury:

-

That's three votes, that's enough. I'm sorry, Gamara, bring me your torch.

-

Gamara, the Tribe has spoken.

Well, well, well... Final Four!

Congratulations, Davey Fairplay, Floating Foxlike Creature, Lard Lad, and Novelty. It's no small feat what the four of you have accomplished. You now each have a 25 percent chance that you're going home with a copy of Adventure 247. It's been a hard road so far, but... from this point... it's only going to get harder.

Pick up your torches and head on back to camp, you've got a rough day ahead of you tomorrow..

Cue Music:

OH-WEE-OH-WEE-OH-WEE-AH
OH-OH-OH-WEE-AH...

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats to my fellow members of the Final Four!

Congrats also to Gamara. You went very far playing a solid, honest game. It's a tribute, I think, to our collective fear that we'd lose to you in a Final Two vote that you ended up going at this point. That's high praise!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Congrats Final 4. Sorry to see you go Gamara, but you had a creature/animal as your avatar so I guess it was inevitable. I hope you will continue to cheer us on to the final!

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Gamara
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamara           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, as I leave the game proper to join the jury, I would just like to take a moment and say a breif fare thee well to all. I bear no hard feelings whatsoever, everyone has played the game as the game is meant to be played, and doen so with grace and elan. Now I hope you won't mind as I eat you all. Jeff, if you could morph into something flavorful that would be nice. just kidding of course, best of luck to the remaining players. It will be interesting to watch the remainder of the game.

--------------------
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a GREEDY craven little coward!"

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

bump for grey

--------------------

Exnihil

Previously on...

Survivor!

With only five Survivors remaining, it was nearly a St'balla reunion, as all the original N'hurans had been voted out. At the Challenge, both Reward and Immunity were up for grabs as the Survivors braved force fields, vertigo, winds and fires in a staged elimination tribute to Marzal's local hero, Tyroc. Lard Lad, the first to be knocked out of contention, was sent to Exile Island, as Novelty proceeded to sweep the Challenge, winning Immunity, and a Reward that has yet to be revealed...

Following Lard Lad's night-long dig through the beaches of Exile Island in a last ditch effort to find the Hidden Immunity idol, the tribe made their way to Tribal Council. After a brief reminder to the jury that their task at this point was merely observation, voting began to determine who would become the members of the final four. Suprisingly, the Hidden Immunity idol did not make an appearance, though it was the last time for it to played and, after the votes had been counted, it was Gamara that was voted off, becoming the fifth member of the jury.

4 Castaways are left. Who will be voted out next? Watch today, as a new Tree Mail signals the penultimate Challenge on... Survivor.

AHHHHHHHH-HOOOOOOOO!

Survivor Theme:

OH-WEE-OH-WEE-OH-WEE-AH!
OH-OH-OH-WEE-AH!

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Exnihil

You've got Tree-mail:

-

Immunity Challenge tonight - 10PM EST

--------------------

Exnihil

All right guys, bring it in.

... and here they are... the Final Four of the Tyroc Tribe:

-

... Gamara voted out at the last Tribal Council.

Well, guys, I hope you drank your Kono Juice today, because you're going to want to be hydrated for this one. Tonight the only Reward you're playing for is the satisfaction of a job well done, and a one in four chance to win Immunity. The task before you will span the entire breadth of the island of Marzal in a Challenge we call:

-

You will be searching the entire island for a single piece of information... and here's how you'll do it:

- Firstly you must find 13 letters (The number 13 represents all of our original contestants and the host... everyone who contributed to Survivor: Marzal). These letters are:

1. The first letter of the second word of the blog containing the podcast referred to in the intial Immunity Challenge
2. The final letter of the Legionnaire's code name shown two people to the left of Tyroc in the video used in the second Immunity Challenge
3. The first letter of the only comic title used in the initial Reward Challenge which uses alliteration.
4. The fourth letter shown on the medallion of the contestant who could not participate in the fifth Immunity Challenge
5. The first letter of the second word on the sign at the third Reward Challenge
6. The final letter of the second word of the final song used in the fifth Immunity Challenge.
7. The fifth letter of the name of the individual who received the second vote at the first Tribal Council
8. The fourth letter of Novelty's garbled attempted communication from inside the Phantom Zone
9. The alphabetic representation of the number of letters (where 1=A, 2=B, etc.) in the animal's name shown in the lower right section of the chalkboard at the fifth Reward Challenge
10. The letter of the second hyperlink of the second Reward Challenge
11. The eleventh letter of the first contestant picked (not a captain) at the fourth Reward Challenge
12. The final letter of the seventh person found (in increasing page order, not as the final chronological order) in the fourth Immunity Challenge
13. The second letter shown on the drawing (not part of the Survivor's name) in the second vote of the second Tribal Council

- You now would have collected 13 letters… but they are actually, at this point, encoded.

- Using the cipher which was a red herring at the sixth Reward Challenge, you must decrypt these letters to their proper alphabetical correspondences.

- Once you have done this, the 13 decrypted letters must then be unscrambled into a spelled out numerical phrase.

- Converting the phrase to its component numerical equivalents (example: NINE EIGHTY SEVEN would be 9, 8, and 7) you will then procede to the solution given to the sixth Immunity Challenge.

- Once there you will note that after each Survivor's name, there is a two character alpha-numeric code.

- Locate the single member of the Final Four who does NOT have a number in their alphanumeric code which matches one of those in the numerical phrase you decoded.

- Once you have located this Survivor's name, proceed to the first combined Reward/Immunity Challenge and find out how much money they had at the end of the challenge (if the selected individual was sent to Exile, the amount would be how much they had prior to that point).

- Once you determine this number, PM your solution to Exnihil. The first individual to do so wins immunity.

A few caveats:

- You may only submit one answer, if it is incorrect, you will not have another chance.

- Any answers posted on the board represent immediate disqualification for that individual

- You may do as much, or as little, of the challenge as you need to determine the final answer.

- The clever among you might be able to trim off some of the legwork.

- The intuitive among you might be able to trim off a great deal.

...and that's it.

Survivors ready...

OYYUUUUUUU!!!!

What the...? Ah, yes!

As the winner of the last Reward, Novelty has been able, to an extent, to unlock the reality warping power of Tyroc's most common shout: teleportation. He has just activated it and teleported beyond the first two letters. Good job, just eleven to go, Nov!

For the rest of you:

Survivors ready? Go!!!

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Ex, I can't get #10 because I was on exile island during that challenge and therefore wasn't part of that challenge! I guess I'm screwed [Frown]

--------------------

Exnihil

quote:
Originally posted by Novelty:
Ex, I can't get #10 because I was on exile island during that challenge and therefore wasn't part of that challenge! I guess I'm screwed [Frown]

Not true... All answers are available to anyone who looks for them.

--------------------

Exnihil

Hold on... We have a winner!!!

--------------------

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.