Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 52)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Sorry Reboot, but I am staging a coup. The next time the Angel pilot is on I promise I will watch it and post the answer. I hope it's ok, but I think it is clear that no one who is playing this game knows the answer. OK?

I'll just give a softball question to get the thread moving.

What relative of Joyce do we hear about a few times, but never see?

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
Ermmm... I have vague recollection of her mentioning her sister but since I can't recall *when* if I'm right I'm sort of cheating by nearly guessing.

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
lol..I need a name, Bevis...
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Is that really a "softball" question? Unless her name is Dawn or something that seems kinda obscure (I'm just saying... [Wink] ).
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
PolarBoy
Drunk in 4 different threads

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
clue time

--------------------
:polarboy:

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

OK, I've cheated and looked it up. It's Arlene, who is certainly Buffy's aunt and presumably Joyce's sister rather than her sister in law.

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Yes, it is. Sorry - old computer died and just got the new one set up. Take it, Bevis.
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Ok, Amber Benson (Tara) produced a film called 'Chance' which featured three actors (in a non-gender specific way) who were all at one point or another credited characters in either Buffy and/or Angel. Who were they?

--------------------

PolarBoy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for PolarBoy   Email PolarBoy         Edit/Delete Post     
From what I have heard the only 3 in the movie are James Masters, Andy Hallete and Amber Benson herself. Apparently scenes were recorded with the lovely Emma Caufeild and were actually mistakenly taped over and as they couldn't get Emma back the scenes were rerecorded with a different actress.

--------------------

From: Sydney, Australia | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Those are the ones I was looking for (including Emma Caufield but not Amber Benson because I had a brainfart). Didn't know that they lost the Emma scenes though. Also Nicholas Brendon's fiance was in it as well.

Your go PolarBoy.

--------------------

PolarBoy

OK Who did Willow think was hitting on her to the point where she said she was sort of seeing somebody? and for a bonus point who was she sort of seeing?

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

hmm...not ringing a bell. Was this Spike and Tara?
PolarBoy

Nope Willow

--------------------

PolarBoy

Ok for a clue this was a character who as far as we know was never actually into girls.

--------------------

DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
I'm going to guess that swim team guy who ended up coming out to Xander and Willow said that she was going out with ... Xander?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  49  50  51  52  53  54  55  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.