Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 51)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Actually, OYYUUUUUUU (Teleportation) was posted in the Generic Topic Thread, as well.

I was responding to Novelty's post before Ex's list got posted.

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Good game Davey and everyone! Oh and BTW, time to go out and celebrate the first African American president-elect in history [Smile]

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
You know what's even more disturbing, is that right now, as the fate of the nation is being decided, 61 people are currently reading this thread... more than are usually even on Legion World at once...

I love this country. [Wink]

I'm actually watch Comedy Central and checking in here during the ads

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Sketch Lad
Advisor

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Sketch Lad           Edit/Delete Post     
Wow, look what the original St'balla tribe was able to accomplish once they got me out of their way! They've gotten rid of everyone else.

This is where it gets interesting.... who will go next?

--------------------
STARSEARCHERS WEBCOMIC

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
...is that Lardy floating back across the bay from Exile Island?. It is!

That, of course, means:

It's time to head up to the Tribal Council area

-

Have a seat. We now see our jury entering... dedman... Quislet, Esq... Lone Wolf... and Lance... voted out at the last Tribal Council.

-

It seems like we just sat here a couple days ago. You'll find... as we get closer and closer to the end... that things start speeding up. It's the dimensional instability of this place. Already, you can feel the tell-tale tremors beginning. I've got a feeling that Marzal is not much longer for this world.

But forget all that! We've got a game to play!

Davey... so close... and so far. You and Novelty were neck and neck in that last challenge and, literally, you were edged out by just seconds. That's gotta hurt. Do you think, in retrospect, there was any deciding factor that made the difference between you two... anything you'd change about your approach, either in the last challenge, or, knowing everything you know now, about the game in general?

Floating Foxlike Creature, usually at the head of the pack, stumbled just a bit this time out. What about it, Fox? You guys have now been out here for 25 days. Over three weeks of almost non-stop challenges, both mental and physical. Is it starting to take a toll on people... affecting performance... or, this close to the end, do you think folks are getting a second wind as they can see the finish line?

Gamara, you were safe last time at Tribal with Immunity. Now that you're exposed again, does the doubt set in... or are you confident enough in your position that you know there's a place for you in the final four? There seems to be an awful lot of secrets going on in this Tribe. What is the level of confidence, at any given point, that one is "in the know," or is there always now the suspicion of a set up?

Lard Lad... the final contestant of the game to go out to Exile Island. As you know, this is the last Tribal Council in which the Hidden Immunity idol may be played. Of the five people sitting here, four of them have had a chance to explore out there. That's an awful lot of sand that's been dug up (in fact, after the show, the Marzalian Ecological Council would like a word) and possibly, at this point, all for nought. Do you think, or know, that we're in for any surprises tonight regarding the idol which could make or break this game for someone?

And Novelty... what can I say? Well played, old boy. After missing quite a few challenges in a row, Novelty sweeps in at the eleveth hour and not only wins Reward... not only wins Immunity... but takes first place in all four rounds of the challenge. Brilliant! You're safe tonight, unless you'd like to hand over Immunity to someone else... so, do you?

With those questions in mind, I am going to ask each of you to cast a vote over today. I do want to give each of you the opportunity to post one statement. It may be as long or as short as you like, and make take whatever form you like. You may make your own case for staying... or make a case for another leaving... but take the next five posts,

Davey, Floating Fox, Gamara, Lard Lad, and Novelty

to speak your mind.

Then, when you're ready, cast your secret vote via PM to Exnihil to say who the next person will be to leave... Survivor. You may not vote for yourself. If you have a hidden Immunity Idol, and would like to play it, please indicate that along with your vote.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
When did Lardy have to go to Exile Island?

--------------------

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

I told you, time is speeding up here on Marzal:

Blink...

...and you'll miss something. [Smile]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Language Arts Dave
searching...

Oh. [Confused]

I was a little busy right then. [Frown]

--------------------

Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Jeff, I'd be surprised if there are NO surprises at this tribal! [Smile]

I'd like to remind everyone that this is a GAME! So if there are lingering hurt feelings about past votes, well, sorry. All votes I've made in this game to this point seemed the best way to go for me and those who voted with me. If anyone can't respect that, then there's nothing more for me to say.

It's my hope that the remainder of this game will be played with integrity, and the Final Four are allowed to determine their own destinies until they reach the Final Two where, at that point, it's in the hands of the jury, as it should be.

Hopefully, I'll be here a while longer to see for myself. If not, I'll know I left playing the game well while I was here.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Lardy, I am really having trouble understanding the third paragraph. Whom are you afraid would be determining the destinies of the final four?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll stand by what I wrote and let others decide.

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
I wasn't saying that you are wrong; I just don't have any idea what you are talking about. I don't follow your last post either - what is it that you will let others decide?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

All right, jury members... the Tribal Council is a forum for the remaining Survivors to express themselves prior to the vote.

All the jury members will have a chance to address the final two during the last Tribal Council. Until then, though, I'd like to ask you to merely observe the proceedings, so as not to unduly influence the vote.

Thanks in advance.

--------------------

Language Arts Dave
searching...

I still can't believe I didn't win that last round. The only way I, personally, could have submitted the answer faster was if I'd had four tabs open each with a different PM ready to go with each of the remaining shouts and threads already typed in.

I'm just old enough where I never really did learn to type. Keyboarding classes weren't required yet, and typing classes weren't for college prep students. I'm better than I was in college 20 years ago, but nowhere good enough. [LOL]

As far as tonight's vote, I think all of my tribe-mates know where I stand. At one time or another, including last night- after my correct answers got posted, I've shared clues and or answers with each of them. I've always been above board about my strategy, and even posted it on the board a few times. My wife calls me a Boy Scout for the way I try to behave, and the truth is I was a boy Scout, but I just think of it as being a nice guy. we all know what happens to them, but I don't think it will happen tonight. Maybe, though. No hard feelings, either way. [Cool]

[ November 05, 2008, 12:44 PM: Message edited by: Language Arts Lad ]

--------------------

Gamara
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamara           Edit/Delete Post     
Well Jeff,

I do feel confident that my tribemates will see me as non-threatening enough to vote someone else off first. I did not exactly acquit myself very well in this last challenge. I don't really have a strategy other than to try my best in the challenges and hope for the best. My votes at this point are all but completely random and considering the input of the others. I do hope to hang on, but I also do sincerley wish the best of luck to each and every player.

--------------------
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a GREEDY craven little coward!"

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  48  49  50  51  52  53  54  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.