Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 50)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I don't need shouts to make me fart [Smile]

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Well something's helping you come in first, as you did again... with Davey in 2nd. Two Survivors movin' on. Foxy eliminated.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Final round... Novelty and Davey Fairplay...

Looking for the shout that allows Pyrokinesis.

Survivors ready? Split!

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Well, the fishing sure helps. You have to be fast to spear fish.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Floating Foxlike Creature
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floating Foxlike Creature           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
Well something's helping you come in first, as you did again... with Davey in 2nd. Two Survivors movin' on. Foxy eliminated.

Drat!
Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

This is a tough one though... and I can't fly or float or make fire from my mouth or anything.

--------------------

Exnihil

Right on, baby!

Novelty wins:

Both Reward, and Immunity!

The Reward will be revealed privately via PM but not used until the next Challenge.

For the rest of you cats and kittens, thanks for playing, but:

OYYUUUUUUU!!!!

I'm out.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Yay, I won on election night. I would like to thank both Senators Obama and McCain who have been really good sports in this... what do you mean I didn't win the election? [Wink]

--------------------

Exnihil

You know what's even more disturbing, is that right now, as the fate of the nation is being decided, 61 people are currently reading this thread... more than are usually even on Legion World at once...

I love this country. [Wink]

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Ex: Are we allowed to talk to the jury members by email or PM or otherwise?

And if you are from states like California or New York where you know one guy or the other is going to win, there's no point checking the regular reports by the networks.

--------------------

Exnihil

I mean... I'd prefer you didn't... but how can I stop you?

Where do you live again? [Smile]

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Not in Pennsylvania which was called for Obama a while ago. Saw it on CNN and cnn.com and foxnews.com

And urm... I guess that means we can talk to them?

--------------------

Exnihil

Let your conscience be your guide.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

BTW, just for those who were wondering, there were 2 more screams that were posted. The other two are:

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=000147;p=116

UIUUIEEEE!

and

http://www.legionworld.net/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=4;t=003279;p=5#000070

ZZZRRRUUGGHH!

Which suggests that Ex prepared for this stage to have 2 more people...

Anyways Ex, that was good fun. I'm waiting for my reward.

--------------------

Exnihil

You missed one, Novelty:

For those playing at home, not privy to the PM'ing going on behind the scenes, the answer key to tonight's Challenge was:

Force Field - AHHRRRRRR! in the thread "Is tonight the night"

Vertigo - CCCIIIRRR! from "Invisible Kid's Crossword Puzzle"

Wind Manipulation - RRRYYYY! from "Today I..."

and Pyrokinesis - EEYYAAHH! from "Know Your Legion Worlders"

There were several red herrings, as well, with OYYUUUUUU!, UIUUIEEEE!, and ZZZRRRUUGGHH! being scattered elsewhere across the boards.

--------------------

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  47  48  49  50  51  52  53  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.