Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 49)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
(I) Bryan Adams

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
KISS is a group that I never wwould have actually paid to go see, but when a friend called me up and said that his brother couldn't go the one of their farewell concerts and I could have the ticket...I went. Saw the same basic show that my uncle saw about 25 years earlier. Good time.

Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine is a group that I have seen several times. From free at the Michigan State Fair (my intro to her) to Front row. Which is a blast. Expecially with all the drunk women around you wanting to dance. Hella fun time each time.

Byian Adams is a guy that I saw on a lark. Took a good friend and we had a blast. It was right after the Robin Hood movie came out, so he was popular again with all the teens, but he came out and played almost evry song off of his Restless album.

Tom Petty and the Heaartbreakers is the one group I have not seen yet. Although he is one of my all time favorites.

You're up Deddy.

As a side note:

I got to see the Police thanks to my wife. I love this group and had a fantastic time. The only other group that I have ever swanted to see live is one that I can never actually see...Queen. Damn it.

I have seen Steve Perry and I have seen Journey in several incarnatins with Steve Perry clones. Wish they would get thieir heads out of their asses and get back together. If Sting can decide to do it...c'mon Steve.

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I like Dev's question so I'm gonna steal it [Wink]

What group/artist have I not seen in concert?

1. Madonna
2. Samantha Fox
3. Platinum Blonde
4. The Cult
5. Meatloaf
6. Def Leppard
7. Kataklysm
8. Metallica
9. Lamb of God
10. Radiohead

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
2. Samantha Fox

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
I did see Samantha Fox way back in the day, I think I was in Grade 8 at the time.

Try Again.

From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
8. Metallica
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
3. Platinum Blonde

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
10. Radiohead
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
6. Def Leppard

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

I saw Metallica in Edmonton in Dec of 08, Awesome show. For the first time in years, Metallica felt like Metallica to me.

Plantinum Blonde I saw twice while I was in junior high. Easily my favorite 80's band, I still listen to them on a regular basis.

Radiohead I saw in '97 when I was working in Jasper, AB. No one knew they would be playing, apparently they were just passing through town and asked a local barowner if he wanted them to do a gig. Excellent show in a small bar, probably only about 150 people there (The bar was packed!)

Def Leppard I saw at one of the concerts in the park that used to be held in Newfoundland (can't remember which year). Decent show, but the sound wasn't the greatest.

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
The Cult
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
9. Lamb of God

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Nope saw the Cult on their "Sonic Temple" tour.
One of the best concerts I have ever been to.

Dev - Em
KIA

5. Meatloaf
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

7. Kataklysm

--------------------

This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.