Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 49)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Gamara
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamara           Edit/Delete Post     
Um - I really doubt Lance is entirely confident of making it to the final 2 at this point...

--------------------
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a GREEDY craven little coward!"

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by LardLad:
Matter Eater Lad- James taylor

My 2 favorite James Taylor song's, You've Got A Friend and Matter-Eater Lad. [LOL]

[ November 04, 2008, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: Lone Wolf Legionnaire ]

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Gamara:
Um - I really doubt Lance is entirely confident of making it to the final 2 at this point...

I was referring back to this post:

quote:
Originally posted by Lance's realm:
Oh, and congratulations Dave and Lardy - now all you have to do is pick off Fox, Novelty, and Gamara, and you guys are in the final 2!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Lone Wolf Legionnaire:
quote:
Matter Eater Lad- James taylor

My 2 favorite James Taylor song's, You've Got A Friend and Matter-Eater Lad. [LOL]
Yeah, they're right up there with Taylor's classic "Push It" that he performed under the pseudonym 'Salt-n-Pepa'! [Wink]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gamara
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamara           Edit/Delete Post     
AH! Pronoun touble! You meant that you wish you were as confident about yourself as Lance is about you, not as Lance is about himself. Apologies for correcting your non-error. I would give you a hug, but it would probably crush you. In lieu, please accept this cage containing 2 tiny Asian women. Mothra will never miss it. They think he responds to their singing, but really he is like "Yeah, whatever."

--------------------
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a GREEDY craven little coward!"

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Of course I'll make it to the final 2 - I have the double secret inertron immunity electro-tower. What's that, Ex? It's just a toaster? Ah...um...never mind.

Also, another big thank you to Exnihil for putting in the tremendous amout of work it took to make this game work. Also, thanks again for making the challenges at a time of night when I could put my best flight ring forward. Good luck to most of you!

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
The stronger (original) tribe survived. Now, we'll see who's the strongest of the strong!

I have some Right Guard to help with that problem of yours.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
wocka-chicka-wocka-chicka-wocka-chicka-wocka-chicka...

Who's the black Legionnaire
Without a white stripe in his hair?
TYROC!
Ya damn right!

Who celebrates Marzalian roots
In chest chains and pixie boots
TYROC!
Can you dig it?

Who's ready with a funky shout
When Dominators are about?
TYROC!
Right on!

They say Troy Stewart is a bad mother...
SHUT YOUR MOUTH!
I'm talkin' 'bout Tyroc!
THEN WE CAN DIG IT!

He's the Legionnaire that Paul Levitz hates...
No one understands him but Cary Bates...
TYROC!

...wocka-chicka-wocka-chicka-wocka-chicka-wocka-chicka

That's right, cats and kittens:

-

Bring it in... it's time for the Challenge that we just had to call:

-

I'm Jeff Proty-roc and here's what's goin' down:

- Somewhere in the last 20 topics that Exnihil participated in (not the last 20 posts, but the last 20 topics) have been placed some of the more righteous shouts uttered by my main man, Troy Stewart.

- Each one of these shouts has a unique power (that the hip among you already scoped out somewhere online).

- When I give the word, all of you will split, trying to find the matching shout to the power I specify.

- When the first four of you check in by PM and tell me both the sound of the shout, and the thread you found it on, the power will activate, shutting out the last man.

- Those four then move on to round two, to find another shout that only the first three will eye before it locks out the fourth. This will go on for four rounds until there's just one man left... and that Super-Fly Survivor wins Immunity.

- The man with the most first place finishes across the four rounds wins Reward... and it might just be the same cat who scores Immunity. If there's a tie, Reward will be split.

- Postin' your answers on the board is way uncool, baby, and means you're out... pronto. Everybody else is movin' on.

- If you finish and want to help your bros, well.. dynamite, man... but make sure you're in first.

... and that's the score.

The first shout you're looking for is the one that has the power to erect a force field.

Survivors, ready? Split!

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Novelty in first!

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
I've got Fis.... wait, where did everyone go again? Ack, another challenge? Why do I always miss these things?

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Floating Fox in... and Gamara...

--------------------

Exnihil

...and Davey makes it 4.

That means Lard Lad is eliminated... and will be going to Exile Island tonight.

4 Survivors moving on...

--------------------

Exnihil

OK, Novelty, Foxy, Gamara, and Davey...

Now looking for the shout that gives one vertigo...

Ready... split!

--------------------

Exnihil

It's Novelty, Davey, and Foxy. Gamara eliminated.

3 Survivors movin' on.

--------------------

Exnihil

Nov, Davey and Foxy...

Now looking for the shout with the power of wind manipulation.

--------------------

This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.