Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Name Three (Page 49)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 113 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  111  112  113   
Author Topic: Name Three
Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
puma
tiger
lion

Name three islands that have a single government (national or subnational, but not city/county).

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Singapore
Isle of Man
Anguilla

Name 3 metals used in the manufacture of coins (i.e. currency).

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Copper
Nickel
Zinc

Name three bowed string instruments.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Violin, Viola, Cello

Name three comic book based movies that were not part of a series (in other words, did not produce a sequel or two)

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Catwoman
Daredevil
Hulk

Name 3 other superhero comic book characters with green skin and super-strength besides "The Hulk".

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Monstress
the Abomination
er...Super Skrull?

oh, She Hulk!

Name three Italian painters from the Renaissance

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

That's like asking for name 3 of the 4 Ninja Turtles

Leonardo da Vinci
Michaelangelo
Donatello

Name 3 countries where the official language is not English with only red, blue and white in their flag.

--------------------

Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Russia
the Netherlands
Paraguay

Name three non-North American conifers

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Yew
Uh...
nope, got nothing...

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Yew
Cedar
Siberian Fir

Name three flags on which a whole or partial constellation appears.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

I'm gonna assume it's national flags so not flags like the Alaskan flag which has the Big Dipper (or other state/city/territorial flags of Australia/New Zealand/P New Guinea)...

Brazil (which has more than one)
Australia
New Zeland
Papua New Guinea
Samoa

All of which have the Crux or the southern cross.

Name 3 National capital cities, whose english name has been changed within the last 30 years. Wait, Rangoon isn't the capital of Burma anymore. Grrr...

Name 3 cities on the mediterreanean coast which is administered by a different country than the country whose territory is adjacent to those 3 cities. (Excluding the Israeli/Palestinian territories, which is just an iffy area politically). There are 4.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

I'm not 100% sure I understand you, but here goes:

Ceuta
Melilla
(Your question implies the same surrounding country, but Ifni isn't on the Mediterranean, it's on the Atlantic)

and for the sake of completeness, I'll add:

Monaco
Trieste
Gibraltar

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Ooooh, I forgot about Triste. Your question Kent.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

[Interlude]

quote:
Originally posted by Novelty:
I'm gonna assume it's national flags so not flags like the Alaskan flag which has the Big Dipper (or other state/city/territorial flags of Australia/New Zealand/P New Guinea)...

Actually, I was thinking of Alaska. That's why I was specifically vague about what kind of flag.

[/Interlude]

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Name three Archie characters that have never had a comic series with their name(s) on it.
  This topic comprises 113 pages: 1  2  3  ...  46  47  48  49  50  51  52  ...  111  112  113   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.