Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 48)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
(C) Drop off clothes at Goodwill

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
All three good choices, but I already did all three today!
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
(G) Bring Pickles to the groomer

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Cobalt Kid:
[LOL] I just knew it was a hamburger! This is getting eerie!

What errand do I have to do tomorrow?

(A) Get oil changed on my car
(B) Fill up tires on car with air
(C) Drop off clothes at Goodwill
(D) Pick up gifts for my friend's bachelor party raffle
(E) Go to the bank
(F) Put together baby's bassinet/"Pack & Play"

(G) Bring Pickles to the Groomer

(D) Pick up gifts for my friend's bachelor party raffle

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Nope--Pickles just went to the groomer two weeks ago and I also picked up the bachelor party gifts during lunch today...
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

quote:
Originally posted by Dev Em:

However, Dev has it! Tomorrow I have to get my oil changed.

And thus, the Quis/Cobie back & forth streak comes to an end. We will no longer hear each other's voices in our heads as we have for the last few days. [Big Grin]

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I've seen a lot of Concerts over the years. Enjoyed most of them a lot. Got into some free, and paid through the nose for others. Which group/artist have I not seen in concert?

(A) Kiss
(B) The Police
(C) Steve Perry
(D) Gloria Estefan and the Miami Sound Machine
(E) Queensryche
(F) Yanni
(G) Billy Joel/Elton John
(H) Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers
(I) Bryan Adams

From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

(E) Queensryche

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

(F) Yanni

I feel like the only reason you'd include it is because you actually saw him but then I need to hear *that* story.

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Saw Queensryche twice in the same year actually. My friend and I got into the Operation: Mindcrime album and had a blast the first time we saw them, so when they came back around we decided to go again. Loads of funa and they performed all of Mindcrime, as well as almost all of Empire.

Yanni. Yes, this was a red herring. My mom seriously got into his music for a while. I actually appreciate his stuff, as it's pretty much a cross between soundtrack music and something else. Anywho, he came in concert while she was still digging his stuff so I took her to see the concert. The guy is actually pretty talented. Not for everyone I know...

Billy Joel/Elton John was the concert I saw last year with my wife. Great, great show. I grew up loving Billy Joels stuff, and have always liked Elton John. Good show that I recommend seeing if you like either one of them.

(A) Kiss
(B) The Police
(C) Steve Perry
(E) Queensryche
(F) Yanni
(I) Bryan Adams

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
(A) Kiss

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Viridis Lament
Cenobyte. Cthulhu. God.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Viridis Lament   Author's Homepage   Email Viridis Lament         Edit/Delete Post     
From: Fort McMurray | Registered: Nov 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.