Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 48)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Floating Foxlike Creature
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floating Foxlike Creature           Edit/Delete Post     
Jeff, it was fun spending time with Nura, but she was fully clothed. She also was a bit of a bore, going on and on about what it's like being a ghost living in Brainiac 5's dreams.

Unfortunately, her prophecies were kind of unhelpful. She revealed the results of tomorrow's election (a male U.S. Senator who is from a state that begins with a vowel), but that's not really a prophecy, since it's from her past. I call shenanigans.

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gamara
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamara           Edit/Delete Post     
Does anyone know if there is a scheduled end to the voting time, or when we will see the results? My "refresh" button is getting worn right through!

--------------------
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a GREEDY craven little coward!"

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
All the votes are in... I'll go tally the votes

(results in about 10 min.)

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

bump for blue

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Exnihil

If anyone has the Hidden Immunity Idol and would like to play it, now is the time...

No one.

Once the votes are read, the decision is final, the person voted out is asked to leave the tribal council area immediately.

I'll read the votes:

First vote:

-

second:

-

That's 1 vote Lance, 1 vote Novelty.

next:

-

That's 1 vote Lance, 1 vote Novelty, 1 vote Lard Lad.

next:

-

That's 2 votes Lance, 1 vote Novelty, 1 vote Lard Lad.

The seventh person voted out of Survivor: Marzal... and the fourth member of our jury:

-

That's three votes, that's enough. I'm sorry, Lance, bring me your torch.

-

Lance, the Tribe has spoken.

Well, congrats to you all. I take a look around, and it looks to me as though the original St'balla tribe lives again. I guess tomorrow a whole new game begins... as the snake begins eating it's own tail. Good Luck.

OK, guys, pick up your torches and head on back to camp.

Cue Music:

OH-WEE-OH-WEE-OH-WEE-AH
OH-OH-OH-WEE-AH...

--------------------

Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Farewell, Lance. You were a worthy competitor.

Go, Team!

I guess we don't have to decide on a new tribe name now do we.

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
As I expected. I am curious Ex - why did you only show 5 of the votes?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, and congratulations Dave and Lardy - now all you have to do is pick off Fox, Novelty, and Gamara, and you guys are in the final 2!
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

quote:
Originally posted by Lance's realm:
I am curious Ex - why did you only show 5 of the votes?

It's in keeping with the format of the show that if a plurality of votes is established, the remaining votes are not shown. I actually forgot to proceed in this fashion in the only other Tribal Council where it applied- the first one for Fat Cramer. The votes are read in the order that delays the final reveal as long as possible, until it's inevitable. For the record, though, the one other vote was:

-

--------------------

Gamara
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamara           Edit/Delete Post     
Vaya con Dios, Lance. You have been a great player and I for one am sorry to see you go.

--------------------
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a GREEDY craven little coward!"

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

bump for grey

--------------------

Exnihil

Previously on...

Survivor!

Six Survivors remained, as the newly-dubbed Tyroc Tribe met for the very first combined Reward and Immunity Challenge. Armed with 500 credits each of Venturan walking money, the tribemates engaged in a blind auction, with items up for grabs ranging from a basket of fruit to Individual Immunity. Gamara won the right to send a tribemate to Exile Island, choosing Davey Fairplay, the first time for him. Reward was won by Floating Foxlike Creature who selected tribemate Lance to accompany him on a overnight trip to Naltor. A late game max bid by Lard Lad was miscalculated, as he won an elvabird dinner, leaving Gamara to swoop in and buy up the last lot... Immunity.

While Lard Lad, Novelty, and Gamara ate well at camp, Davey Fairplay braved the savage jungles of Exile Island searching for the Hidden Immunity idol. Meanwhile, Floating Fox and Lance were treated to a touch of civilization, as none other than Nura Nal entertained them on Naltor... even granting them knowledge of a series of prophetic visions she had regarding the remainder of the game. The one thing she neglected to inform Lance, however, was the results of the next Tribal Council, as he was voted off, becoming the fourth member of the jury.

5 Castaways are left. Who will be voted out next? Watch today, as a new Tree Mail signals the next Challenge on... Survivor.

AHHHHHHHH-HOOOOOOOO!

Survivor Theme:

OH-WEE-OH-WEE-OH-WEE-AH!
OH-OH-OH-WEE-AH!

-

-

-

-

-

--------------------

Exnihil

You've got Tree-mail:

-

Challenge tonight at 10 PM EST

--------------------

Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
I am amazed to find out that my role in this tribe has been very similar to that of the Govenor of Alaska's. Speaking to reporters this morning on her possible-future prospects if she DOESN"T wake up tomorrow as the VP-elect, she said:

“You know, if there is a role in national politics it won’t be so much partisan,” she said. “My efforts have always been here in the state of Alaska to get everybody to unite and work together and progress this state.”

“It would certainly be a uniter type of role,” she added.

That's how I've seen my purpose here. As kind of a "uniter type role" that led us to "Stay the course" (sorry, that was 3 or 4 presidents ago) and get the five of us here to the end game. That being said, y'all are on your own now. (Nudge, Nudge, wink wink) [Wink]

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
The stronger (original) tribe survived. Now, we'll see who's the strongest of the strong!

(I wish I was as sure I'll make it to the Final Two as Lance seems to be! [LOL] )

[ November 04, 2008, 03:18 PM: Message edited by: LardLad ]

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  45  46  47  48  49  50  51  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.