Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Survivor: Marzal (Page 47)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  69  70  71   
Author Topic: Survivor: Marzal
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
... Congrats to all on their winnings... this auction is now closed.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Head on back to camp, guys.

Floating Fox and Lance, pack your bags, as tonight you fly to Naltor. When next you wake you'll be armed with Ms. Nal's precognitive info about where this game is heading.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Floating Foxlike Creature
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Floating Foxlike Creature           Edit/Delete Post     
** hic **

Thanksh, Jeff Prottty!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

Hey, welcome back, everybody... Davey, back from Exile Island... Lance and Foxy back from Naltor, well rested and freshly showered even.

Well, as you likely surmised, because of the extended nature of the last Tribal Council, the Reward and Immunity Challenges were combined into one this time around... which means:

It's time to head up to the Tribal Council area

-

Have a seat. We now see our jury entering... dedman... Quislet, Esq... and Lone Wolf... voted out at the last Tribal Council.

-

So... a lot of activity over this last day... and a good deal of it may have throw carefully laid plans out the window.

Davey... so... Exile Island? No picnic out there, is it? Now that you've had a chance to explore a bit out there, you see what a challenge that place can be. But now, everyone around you has to be thinking, "Did he do it? Did he find the idol?" Last Tribal Council we saw your name pop up quite a few times. Now that you've been to Exile, do you think that target is even bigger, or has your time away actually defelected that attention elsewhere?

Floating Foxlike Creature and Lance... you guys had a nice trip away from Marzal to Naltor, guests of the beautiful Ms. Nal. You know, Nura and I go way back, and I have to tell you, half the time I never understood a thing she was saying. Helpful trip... or just so much more static to try to decipher? Have you learned anything that is going to change your game going forward?

Gamara, you're grinning like the turtle that ate Tokyo... congrats on winning immunity! The tribe cannot vote for you this evening, unless... you wish to give immunity to someone else. Are you going to hold on to it tonight, or are you feeling magnanimous?

Lard Lad, you're looking content. That elvabird was just the right pick me up, eh? A lot of factors to weigh tonight, not the least of which was the fact that your old St'balla mate, Foxy, chose a former N'hura tribesman to accompany him on reward. Any misgivings, or questions about loyalty arising, or as you mentioned last Tribal Council, are all bets off? With so much going on behind the scenes, any predictions about the vote tonight, or is it anyone's guess?

And Novelty... we missed you at the auction last night. There was a lot up for grabs, and to echo a sentiment at the beginning of the game, "The early bird gets the worm." This close to final four, you've got to be thinking that every action has an equal reaction. Any thoughts on what that that reaction might be?

With those questions in mind, I am going to ask each of you to cast a vote over today. I do want to give each of you the opportunity to post one statement. It may be as long or as short as you like, and make take whatever form you like. You may make your own case for staying... or make a case for another leaving... but take the next seven posts,

Davey, Floating Fox, Gamara, Lance, Lard Lad, and Novelty

to speak your mind.

Then, when you're ready, cast your secret vote via PM to Exnihil to say who the next person will be to leave... Survivor. You may not vote for yourself. If you have a hidden Immunity Idol, and would like to play it, please indicate that along with your vote.

--------------------

Gamara
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamara           Edit/Delete Post     
Well, I do have immunity this time and I am very happy about that. I didn't feel particularly at risk this round anyway, although we all know things can change any moment. Anyway, whoever I end up voting for (and I have not decided just yet), I am pleased to have made it this far! It will be a difficult decision, to be sure. Good luck everyone.

--------------------
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a GREEDY craven little coward!"

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Hey, Jeff...the elvabird was delicious, but I won't lie--I was gambling on that item being immunity from being voted out this tribal council! I was one round early, it turns out, but I didn't want to leave that challenge with chips on the table.

As for Foxy's choice of taking Lance along, I'm sure he had his reasons for doing so. Heck, if I'd won that reward, I can think of many reasons I might have taken Lance myself.

Heck, if one of them brought back an autographed, semi-clothed or unclothed... [Drool] ...pic of Nura, they might be able to buy my vote tonight! [Wink]

How will the vote go tonight? I guess I'll only know for sure when you reveal them tonight, Jeff!

--------------------
"Suck it, depressos!"--M. Lash

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

...while Tribal Council continues, if anyone was having trouble seeing the images from last night's auction, you should go back and check them out now. The images have been painstakingly restored (i.e. just saved in a different file format [Smile] ) and are, I daresay, quite nifty.

Oh, yes... I said "nifty".

--------------------

Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
I just want to say what a good job Ex has done. This has already been a long haul for us as contestants, but imagine how long and how much time he has put in to this to produce the quality of product we witnessed last night. Outstanding. Kudos to you, sir. And while I'm on the subject, I would like to mention for a moment just how entertaining Jeff Proty has been. Obviously, that Emmy hasn't gone to your head, er... sentience holding area?

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Gamara
Applicant

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Gamara           Edit/Delete Post     
Agreed, this has been a terrific game. I can't imagine someone doing such an outstanding job and offering such a great prize just out of enjoyment! I NEVER put that much work into something just because out of enjoyment! Or for money, either. Or pretty much any reason at all, come to think of it. Hm, seems I am lazy as all get-out. Well whaddaya know?

--------------------
"I may be a craven little coward, but I'm a GREEDY craven little coward!"

=Daffy Duck

From: NJ | Registered: Oct 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lard Lad   Email Lard Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Well? Still waitin' on my Nekkid Nura pix! [Love]

--------------------

From: The Underbelly of Society | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by LardLad:
Well? Still waitin' on my Nekkid Nura pix! [Love]

This is the best I could find
 -

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lone Wolf Legionnaire
Academy Cadet

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lone Wolf Legionnaire   Email Lone Wolf Legionnaire         Edit/Delete Post     
Here you go Lardy.
 -

[ November 04, 2008, 02:00 AM: Message edited by: Lone Wolf Legionnaire ]

--------------------
I tried to rip their soul out.I tried to make them forget Superman.
But they won't.

From: Kentucky | Registered: Oct 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Language Arts Dave
searching...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Language Arts Dave   Email Language Arts Dave         Edit/Delete Post     
Whoa!

--------------------
All you need is Love (and a whole big bucket of Money).

From: Lost in the Ozone Again | Registered: Dec 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lard Lad
Re-empowered!

WOW! [Love]

Too bad you two are on the jury, and I therefore can't vote with you! [Big Grin]

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by LardLad:
WOW! [Love]

Too bad you two are on the jury, and I therefore can't vote with you! [Big Grin]

Don't worry. We remember how you voted before.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 71 pages: 1  2  3  ...  44  45  46  47  48  49  50  ...  69  70  71   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.