Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Name Three (Page 46)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 113 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ...  111  112  113   
Author Topic: Name Three
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Johnny Vaughn actually does the morning show on Capital FM in London.

Ham used to be the one half of the drive-time team of Ham and Megs in Singapore, but Megs left so he's doing the show with someone else now, and I think it got renamed.

They are more than personalities. I have no idea why they don't count as DJs though. Can you enlighten me the difference please?

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Novelty,

I see DJs as someone who mainly plays records. I did not know of those two and did a quick google search. The info I found on them (granted I didn't give more than a quick read) had them as personalities rather than record spinners. Now when you say that Johnny Vaughn does the morning show, is he playing records or is it just talk ala Howard Stern?

However, this thread was meant to be a quick paced game. So why don't you ask a new name three.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
He plays records as well. Like Ryan Seacrest, he's got a radio show in addition to his other stuff like anchoring TV shows and what not.

Name 3 different types of plastics.

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Bakelite, Celluloid, Nylon

Name three real names of celebrities who used a pseudonym

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Marion Morrison (John Wayne)
Frederick Austerlitz (Fred Astaire)
Doris von Kappelhoff (Doris Day)

Name three female "Peanuts" characters with at least one known sibling.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Sally (Sibling: Charlie Brown)

Lucy (Siblings: Linus and Rerun)

3 (Siblings: her sister, 4, and her brother, 5)

--------------------
"I know it's gonna happen someday."

Registered: Jul 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Ooh! Very good, Stealth! I'd forgotten about 3 and 4. I was going for Belle (siblings: Snoopy, Spike, Marbles, Olaf and Andy, plus two).

If you know your answer is right in this game, there's no need to wait for a response. Just go ahead and ask the next one. [Smile]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Fanfic Lady   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Name the first three female Joes from G.I. Joe.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Lady Jaye
Baroness
Scarlett

Not too sure about the answers...

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Well as the originator of the thread and as Rockhopper Lad said, the idea of the thread is that no confirmation should be needed. So I would say that by naming three female GI Joes, you answered the question and can continue on.

--------------------

Fanfic Lady
Now my heart is full

Okay, if Quis says so.

But just to be clear, Baroness wasn't a Joe, she was a Cobra. The third female Joe was Cover Girl.

Oh, and thanks for naming Lady Jaye first, Novelty, she was the one I wanted to be as a kid.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

I always preferred Lady Jaye to Scarlet. And a Cobra is part of the G.I.Joe toyline, AFAIK, so she can be considered a Joe although that's semantics [Razz]

Name 3 different breeds of dogs.

--------------------

Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
Cocker Spaniel
German Shepherd
Yorkshire Terrier

Name three words in Italian

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Uno
Due
Tre

Name three sports whose point is not to get a ball or other object into the opposing team or player's goal/net/basket area.

--------------------

Kent Shakespeare
Spectacled Legion

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kent Shakespeare           Edit/Delete Post     
wrestling
downhill skiing
figure skating

Name three Olympic cities that have seen acts of terrorism since the last games they hosted.

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 113 pages: 1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  48  49  ...  111  112  113   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.