Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four (Page 45)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  132  133  134   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Four
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Tomorrow the temperature is suppose to be in the 70s and sunny. What do I plan to do tomorrow?

1) Sunbath on the Esplanade
2) Ride my bike
3) Walk along the beach
4) Have a picnic on Boston Common
5) Work in the flower garden
6) Take a boat ride
7) Play some softball
8) Sit in the Public Gardens, reading a book
9) Going to the Museum mof Fine Arts
10) Stay home and watch TV

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
2) Ride my bike (that is to say, your bike)?

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Cobalt Kid           Edit/Delete Post     
8) Sit in the Public Gardens, reading a book
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I haven't ridden my bike in a while now. I probably should, but I am not planning to do that.

Sitting anywhere and reading a book sounds good to me, but I am not planning on doing that.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Blacula
Easy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Blacula   Email Blacula         Edit/Delete Post     
10) Stay home and watch TV... and then feel bad about it (is what I usually do). [Big Grin]
From: Australia | Registered: Dec 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

This is a possibility, but it is not what I am planning to do.

--------------------

Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
4) Have a picnic on Boston Common
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

6) Take a boat ride
From: If you don't want my peaches, honey... | Registered: Sep 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Dev - Em
KIA

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Dev - Em   Email Dev - Em         Edit/Delete Post     
I'm on a MotherF#@%@$n Boat!
From: Turn around... | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Not having a picnic in the Common.

Cobalt Kid is correct. I plan on taking the ferry out to Georges Island in Boston Harbor. There is a fort on the island that dates back to the Civil War.

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

That sounds pretty awesome! I like going on boat rides during nice weather too--something I never think to do but when I do go, I have a great time.

From the time I was a teenager before finally getting my current job, I had a bunch of jobs in between. Most of them were pretty awful. Which of the following was a job I did not have:

(1) Moving furniture
(2) Roofing
(3) Clerk at CVS
(4) Accountant
(5) Demolition at Construction Sites
(6) Teaching Assistant
(7) Bouncer at a bar
(8) Bartender

Dev - Em
KIA

(7) Bouncer at a bar
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

(5) Demolition at Construction Sites

--------------------

Cobalt Kid
BOHICA

When I graduated college and was in Grad School, I had a partime job that was okay but didn't really rake in the money. So I took a second job as a bouncer at my favorite bar. It paid crap, and I got to see just how boring and annoying it is to be in the bar really late, totally sober when everyone else is partying. *However*, I made some great friends (more so than any other job before or since) and got to go to some awesome parties; plus I got to see how bar staff's take care of the staff of other bars when you visit, so I've been kind of like a VIP in 2 or 3 bars in Hamden/New Haven, CT ever since. So that was cool. When I got my current job in reinsurance, I held onto the bouncer gig for about 7 more months (Friday nights only) but by then I was passing out by 2:00 am without alcohol and adrenaline to fuel me (and a bouncer's shift ends really around 5:00 am).

In between my sophmore and junior years of college, I worked at constructions sites doing demolition for a summer. It wasn’t the worst job I ever had but it was close. Partially because of how back-breaking and dangerous it was and how little anyone else cared about if anyone got hurt. I worked with 4 other college kids doing it…I was in great shape and it was a good fit at the time. I got paid under the table with no insurance so now I’m horrified to think that if I’d gotten hurt it could have been ugly. It was a great experience (my father has been a blue collar guy his whole life and always made me promise to never work a blue collar/trades job) but I’m glad I don’t have to do that ever again.

Dev - Em
KIA

(3) Clerk at CVS
  This topic comprises 134 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  132  133  134   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.