Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Cartoon Trivia (Page 45)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  51  52  53   
Author Topic: Cartoon Trivia
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
Arex (he was tri-limbed in both arms and legs) and M'ress (she was a felinoid).
Registered: Jul 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bicycle Repair Man
Deputy

Icon 14 posted      Profile for Bicycle Repair Man   Email Bicycle Repair Man         Edit/Delete Post     
Correct.

Lt. M'Ress, alternate Communications officer, female, felinoid, voiced by Majel Barrett.

Lt. Arex, alternate Helmsman (or was it Navigator?), IIRC gender never established, definitely 3 arms (I'm not sure we ever saw Arex except seated, could have had 3 legs), voiced by James Doohan.

Over to Seth Gaterra.

--------------------
"Gee, Brainy, what do you want to do tonight?"
"The same thing we do every night, Bouncing Boy: try to take over the United Planets!!"
They're B.B. and The Brain ...

From: Monty Python's Flying Circus | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Seth Gaterra   Email Seth Gaterra         Edit/Delete Post     
A famous Disney character is colorblind; who is it, and when was this revealed?
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Pluto?

I don't know when it was revealed I'm just going with the fact that dogs are colourblind.

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

First hint: the character in question isn't a dog. Sorry. [Smile]
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I am thinking Uncle Scrooge. Not sure of exactly when or in what circumstance.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

No, but you're closer.
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Donald Duck? I have no idea where this can be validated though...
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Well, it is indeed Donald Duck. I'd originally added the requirement of where this was related, since I figured someone would name Donald pretty quickly.
walkwithcrowds
Skinny wee Scottish guy

Icon 1 posted      Profile for walkwithcrowds   Email walkwithcrowds         Edit/Delete Post     
Is it something to do with being unable to tell his nephews apart even though they wear different coloured tops.
(actually...DO they wear different coloured tops?)

--------------------
Be lucky

From: Glasgow, Scotland | Registered: Apr 2006  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

quote:
Originally posted by walkwithcrowds:
Is it something to do with being unable to tell his nephews apart even though they wear different coloured tops.
(actually...DO they wear different coloured tops?)

Yes, they do. But no, that's not the reason...
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Would it be because he tried to join the air force as a pilot?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

You almost have it!
Seth Gaterra
Last Son of Angtu

Since the thread died, I'll just give this one to Quislet, Esq.

Yes, the colorblindness was discovered by the military... but this was in the cartoon "Donald Gets Drafted" (released May 1st, 1942). Since he was drafted into the Army, rather than setting out to join the Air Force, your answer wasn't completely correct. [Smile]

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

What was the source of Underdog's power?

Bonus: do you think they will keep it in the up-coming live action movie version?

--------------------

This topic comprises 53 pages: 1  2  3  ...  42  43  44  45  46  47  48  ...  51  52  53   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.