Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three (Page 43)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  133  134  135   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
1) had my tattoo fixed

I remember your saying that they had made a mistake on the Quislet logo.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
That is what I did yesterday.

I like how it looks now. I'll be taking a picture to upload as soon as I find my camera.

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Of which 1960s sitcom have I never been a fan? Just couldn't get into reruns of one of these.

1. The Addams Family
2. The Andy Griffith Show
3. The Beverly Hillbillies
4. Bewitched
5. The Dick Van Dyke Show
6. F Troop
7. The Flintstones
8. Gilligan's Island
9. Green Acres
10. I Dream of Jeannie
11. The Munsters
12. The Patty Duke Show

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
12. The Patty Duke Show

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
9. Green Acres

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
1. The Addams Family

Buh-buh-buh-bum! *snap*, *snap*

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
6. F Troop

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
2. The Munster s

[ October 16, 2008, 08:21 PM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

I enjoyed all those shows.

So, which 1960s sitcom did I never care for?

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:

1. The Addams Family
3. The Beverly Hillbillies
4. Bewitched
6. F Troop
7. The Flintstones
8. Gilligan's Island
9. Green Acres
10. I Dream of Jeannie
11. The Munsters
12. The Patty Duke Show

--------------------

Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
Sir, if you say,

...we shall have words. Strong words.

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

No need for strong words, Ex. I liked that show.

The Andy Griffith Show, on the other hand, was not a show I liked. I don't know why. Maybe it was too "folksy." I just never liked it.

Back over to Mr Q.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Whci city have I never been in?

1) Aberdeen, Scotland
2) Warsaw, Poland
3) New York City, USA
4) Los Angeles, USA
5) Philadelphia, USA
6) Washington DC, USA
7) London, England
8) Tiajuana, Mexico
9) Chicago, USA

--------------------

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
8) Tiajuana, Mexico

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Nope. Way back in the 80s I was in san Diego for Comic Con and spent one day in Tiajuana. Took the trolley to the border and walked across.

--------------------

This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  40  41  42  43  44  45  46  ...  133  134  135   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.