Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Buffy Trvia Game (Page 41)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  92  93  94   
Author Topic: Buffy Trvia Game
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Bevis   Email Bevis         Edit/Delete Post     
oooh, right. Erm... I'm not sure how much I'm going to be around after today what with it being Christmas and all so I'll ask a relativly easy one.

When Halfrek and Spike first meet in series 6 (at Buffy's birthday party) she calls him 'William'. Wherein lies the joke to that little recognition?

--------------------
Truth and Justice shall Prevail!
(Unless Tamper Lad Screws it up...)

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
The joke is that they had apparently hooked up at some point in the past?
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot
Common sense is neither common, nor sense.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
That the actress who played Halfrek also played Cessily (sp?), the woman who William the Bloody Awful Poet wrote his infamous verse for.

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Cobalt, Reboot & iB present 21st Century Legion: Earth War.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

That's the one Reboot, you're up.

--------------------

From: Manchester, UK | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Reboot   Author's Homepage   Email Reboot         Edit/Delete Post     
What is the significance of 511 Windward Circle?

--------------------
My views are my own and do not reflect those of everyone else... and I wouldn't have it any other way.

From: The Mainframe | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
DrakeB3004
Even sacks of anti-energy need lovin'

Icon 1 posted      Profile for DrakeB3004           Edit/Delete Post     
Is that Giles' address??
From: New York, NY | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Reboot

nope

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Is this where Fred lived?
From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

Icon 1 posted      Profile for lancesrealm   Email lancesrealm         Edit/Delete Post     
Oh, and I am giving fair warning - I got BOTH seasons 6 and 7 for Christmas! So ask your tough questions - I'm gonna have the whole series memorized. I still won't know the Angel questions, though.

Also, I checked out an earlier answer to one of my questions - in Lessons, it was Xander, not Buffy, who was driving when Dawn was dropped off at school.

From: Cincinnati | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
lancesrealm
amiable

OK, I googled on this so I am sure I am right, so I'm just gonna ask a question to get the game moving. If I'm wrong, I'll owe the End one...

Here we go..

In season six, the Trio's van had 2 Star Wars related accessories/decorations. What were they?

Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

er... are we including the painting of the Death Star on the side of it? If so that's one. Not sure about the other one though. Weren't there some action figures on the dash board? I'm guessing they have a Darth Vader figure inside.

--------------------

Reboot

There was the "Mr Fett" doll Spike threatened to smash

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

The Fett was in their home, though. Bevis got one of them. The other was the horn that played the Star Wars theme. I so want one of those. Go ahead and take it, Bevis.
Bevis
Feeling nostalgic

Ah, I'd forgotten about that horn. Heh heh.

Not sure if this has been asked before, but in the 'previously' section from 'The Gift' how many episodes are actually included?

--------------------

lancesrealm
amiable

There is at least one clip from each of the previous 99 episodes.
  This topic comprises 94 pages: 1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  43  44  ...  92  93  94   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.