Legion World
Topic Closed  Topic Closed

my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three (Page 40)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  133  134  135   
Author Topic: The "Know Your Legion Worlders" Game Round Three
Exnihil
back in black (and white)

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Exnihil   Email Exnihil         Edit/Delete Post     
8) Spectrum Euro Three-Bottle Wine Rack

(It's got "Euro" in it, so you know it's classy [Smile] )

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Registered: Feb 2008  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
NOpe, not the wine rack.

quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
I recently attend my niece's wedding. I gave her several gifts from her registry. In the list below, which did I give her in addition to four other gifts?

1) Crestwood Platinum Gravy Boat
2) Continental Dining 3-Piece Serving set
3) Diana 9-Ounce Double Old Fashioned Glasses
4) Kitchen Smart Oven Mitt
5) Cuisinart Smart Power Premier Blender
6) 36 inch George Foreman Grill
7) Oxo 12 inch Rolling Pin
8) Spectrum Euro Three-Bottle Wine Rack
9) Oxo Good Grip Smooth Potato Masher
10) Rowenta Professional Garment Steamer

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
5) Cuisinart Smart Power Premier Blender

Because husbands may come and go, but a Cuisinart is yours for life! [Wink]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Stu
Time Trapper

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Stu   Email Stu         Edit/Delete Post     
6) 36 inch George Foreman Grill

Everyone loves a George Foreman Grill!

Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I did get her and her husband a Cuisinart Sandwich Grill, but not the Blender. And although everyone does love a George Foreman Grill, it would be a duplicate of the sandwich maker, don't you think?

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Exnihil

3) Diana 9-Ounce Doubl e Old Fashioned Glasses

[ October 16, 2008, 08:32 PM: Message edited by: Exnihil ]

--------------------
See Here for the latest update on the 2013 Chicago Gathering (now including tentative attendance list)

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Nope, I'm not going to assist my niece in drinking. [Wink]

--------------------

Exnihil

Drinking?

I thought "Double Old Fashioned Glasses" just meant those chained bifocals that librarians used to wear in the 50's. I thought "9 Ounces" was a bit heavy. [Wink]

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
I thought "Double Old Fashioned Glasses" just meant those chained bifocals that librarians used to wear in the 50's.

Some still do! [Wink]

'Cuz I love mashed potatoes. [Big Grin]

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

quote:
Originally posted by Rockhopper Lad:
quote:
Originally posted by Exnihil:
I thought "Double Old Fashioned Glasses" just meant those chained bifocals that librarians used to wear in the 50's.

Some still do! [Wink]

'Cuz I love mashed potatoes. [Big Grin]

And you look so lovely in yours [Wink]

But alas, I did not get then the Potato Masher. They will have to settle for baked potatoes.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
10) Rowenta Professional Garment Steamer

Do you have to be a Professional to use it though? [Wink]

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

I was tempted to get the garment steamer, but I think only my niece would be using it and I wanted to get things for both of them.

--------------------

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
2) Continental Dining 3-Piece Serving set

Cuz I am trying to be a good servant.

And I often dine. And live on a continent. Ah, jeeze, really cuz "Santiago" wasn't an option.

[Tizzles]

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Well, hopefully someone else bought them that or else they'll be eating with their fingers.

--------------------

KryptonKid
Khyddae Kryptoneum

Icon 1 posted      Profile for KryptonKid   Author's Homepage   Email KryptonKid         Edit/Delete Post     
Santiago

--------------------
~Integritas~

From: Bgtzl Proper | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
  This topic comprises 135 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  133  134  135   

Open Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.