Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Name Three (Page 40)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 113 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  111  112  113   
Author Topic: Name Three
Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Pugeot
Citroen
Deux Chevaux

And I would consider Hogwarts' students to be metahuman. [Smile]

Name three TV series with a title beginning with the letter "X".

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Titan Lad
Substitute

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Titan Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
X-Men
X-Men Evolution

umm..... Xena the Warrior Princess? [Smile]

Name three X-Men who at one point in their career have been a supervillain

From: Dallas, Texas | Registered: Aug 2007  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
Rogue
Polaris
Banshee

Name three banned books

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Quislet, Esq   Email Quislet, Esq         Edit/Delete Post     
I'll answer myself.

Leaves of Grass by Walt Whitman
The Satanic Verses by Salman Rushdie
Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger

Name three detectives who first appeared in novels and later appeared on TV shows

--------------------
Five billion years from now the Sun will go nova and obliterate the Earth. Don't sweat the small stuff!

From: Boston | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
Heh, that gives "playing with yourself" a whole new world of meaning.

Sherlock Holmes - he was on a Hallmark TV movie
Hercule Poirot - on ITV
I'm at a loss for a 3rd. Does Batman count?

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Registered: Oct 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Batman doesn't count because he did not first appear in a novel. Poirot should have given you a third.

--------------------

Doctor One
Active

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Doctor One   Email Doctor One         Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Quislet, Esq.:
Doctor One: Kiev, Smolensk, Vladivostok

Quis, Kiev is in Ucraine, not in Russia (I know, I'm in a picky mood today. Now back to your regular programming)

[ August 22, 2007, 11:45 AM: Message edited by: Doctor One ]

From: Vancouver, BC, Canada | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Novelty   Author's Homepage   Email Novelty         Edit/Delete Post     
I didn't know Miss Marple had a TV series. Oh well learn something new everyday. And that's the 3rd together with Sherlock Holmes and Poirot.

Quis could have quoted Murmansk or Yakaterinburg or something for that I guess.

Name 3 Category 5 hurricanes to affect Florida in 2005. Note: the hurricanes does not have to be at Category 5 when it made landfall on (or passed) Florida.

[ August 22, 2007, 01:13 PM: Message edited by: Novelty ]

--------------------
Exnihil: Novelty, if he had a power, the obvious one to me would of course be "The Power of Grayskull"

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Rockhopper Lad   Author's Homepage   Email Rockhopper Lad         Edit/Delete Post     
Katrina
Rita
Wilma

(All at least grazed Florida)

Name three human "Peanuts" characters who have no known siblings.

--------------------
The only character in all of literature who has been described as "badnass" while using the phrase "vile miscreant."

From: The Pyngwyn Colonies of Planet Hyustyn | Registered: Aug 2005  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Pig Pen
Little Red-Haired Girl
Franklin
Marcie

Name 3 non-human named characters in the Garfield.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Garfield, Odie, & Nermal

I really miss Odie's owner, Lyman.

Name three famous hoaxes

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Madalyn Murray O'Hair trying to ban the celebration of Christmas
The Feejee Mermaid
Anastasia Romanov being alive

Name three countries other than the USA, UK or France with flags that are red, white and blue.

--------------------

Novelty
Stalked by Exnihil

Australia, New Zealand and ... not Canada... Thailand

Name the other 3 terrestrial planets in our solar system besides Earth.

--------------------

Quislet, Esq
Great Calamity Kittens!

Mercury, Venus, & Mars

Name three winnners of the Kentucky Derby.

--------------------

Rockhopper Lad
Kills Threads Dead

Secretariat
Seattle Slew
Pleasant Colony

Name three actors who have played Jimmy Olsen.

--------------------

This topic comprises 113 pages: 1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  42  43  ...  111  112  113   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.