Legion World   
my profile | directory login | search | faq | calendar | games | clips | forum home

next oldest topic   next newest topic
» Legion World » LEGION OUTPOST » Spaceopoly » Today In History (Page 4)

- Hyperpath: Email this page to someone!   This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   
Author Topic: Today In History
Kid Neuro
Puff of Dragon Magic

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Kid Neuro           Edit/Delete Post     
quote:
Originally posted by Eryk Davis Ester:
Johnny Appleseed?

[Dragonmage] Oui, monsieur! [Dragonmage]

--------------------
Visit Myriad's Legion of Alt-IDs in Bits and LW Directory in the MMB

From: Delegate of Zarrox, the Sorcerer's World | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Neuro
Puff of Dragon Magic

[Dragonmage] Today in history, on Sept. 26th, in 1991, four men and four women began their two-year stay inside this project, which was intended to develop technology for future space colonies.

Name the project. [Dragonmage]

--------------------

From: Delegate of Zarrox, the Sorcerer's World | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Abin Quank
Except when I'm someone else...

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Abin Quank           Edit/Delete Post     
Bio-Dome I

--------------------
Just an Old, Broke-Down, Drunk, Bum!!

With a Power Ring...

From: Westerly Rhode Island | Registered: Aug 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Kid Neuro
Puff of Dragon Magic

[Dragonmage] Wasn't that a Pauley Shore movie? You're on the right track, though. [Dragonmage]

--------------------

Threesome Girl
3-Delusional

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Threesome Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
[Triad] The correct answer was Biosphere II. [Triad]

--------------------

From: Delegate of Carggg | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Threesome Girl
3-Delusional

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Threesome Girl           Edit/Delete Post     
[Triad] Today in Beatles history, on Sept. 30th, it was 1977 and Ringo Starr released the album titled ?

Also, on Sept. 30th, in 1988, this Beatle receieved a star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Name the album's title in the first question and the Beatle's name in the second [Triad]

[ September 30, 2004, 02:56 AM: Message edited by: Trysexual Girl ]

--------------------

From: Delegate of Carggg | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
I would guess that the album was "Ringo" and that the Beatle who received the star was Ringo himself. (He was the only one who pursued an acting career.)

Can anyone pose a question? If so, here's mine:

On this day in 1947, one of Britain's premier glam rock stars was born.

Who is he and what eventually became of him?

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Would that be Marc Bolan of T Rex? And by 'eventually became of him' are you referring to his death in an auto accident in 1976 or 1977?
From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
He Who Wanders
Light on my feet.

Icon 1 posted      Profile for He Who Wanders   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Correct, Scott. Bolin died two weeks before his 30th birthday in 1977.

--------------------
The Semi-Great Gildersleeve - writing, super-heroes, and this 'n' that

From: The Stasis Zone | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Princess Phantasma
Once Upon a Time

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Princess Phantasma           Edit/Delete Post     
[Princess Projectra] YES, please! EVERYONE is welcome to ask or start a question/puzzle in ANY of my game threads. I wish more people would *tee hee*

By the way, HWW, it was John Lennon who got the star. [Princess Projectra]

--------------------

From: Delegate of Orando | Registered: Aug 2004  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

Icon 1 posted      Profile for Lightning Lad   Author's Homepage           Edit/Delete Post     
Today, in history, a former US President won a major, international award. Who was the president and what was the award?

Bonus: In what year did he win it?

From: Utah | Registered: Jul 2003  |  IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Member Wolf
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post     
Jimmy Carter?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

It was Carter. But what was the award?
Member Wolf
unregistered

Icon 1 posted            Edit/Delete Post     
Nobel Peace Prize?
IP: Logged | Report this post to a Moderator
Lightning Lad
Founder

That's the prize. Care to take a guess at the year?
  This topic comprises 5 pages: 1  2  3  4  5   

Close Topic   Feature Topic   Move Topic   Delete Topic next oldest topic   next newest topic
 - Printer-friendly view of this topic | Subscribe To Topic
Hop To:

Contact Us | Legion World

Legion of Super-Heroes & all related proper names & images are ™ & © material of DC Comics, Inc. & are used herein without its permission.
This site is intended solely to celebrate & publicize these characters & their creators.
No commercial benefit, nor any use beyond the “fair use” review & commentary provisions of United States copyright law, is either intended or implied.
Posts made on this message board must not be reproduced without the author's consent.